Job seekers visa

hi I'm Kurian Xavier, I'm from Kollam and I've done my diploma in mechanical and I don't have experience in the relevant field .but got 4 years experience in call center and now I"m fed up of this Job and planing to take A job seekers visa to Norway ..will i get a job in Norway any other than a Mechanical field ,because I'm applying as a skilled work in Mechanical field ........please replay as soon as possible

Hi Kurian,

Even im planning to apply for job seeker visa..So have u applied for the visa yet? Actually i got problem with the housing in Norway document? How did u managed to get that document? n one more do i need to appostille all my document or only Birth certificate?..

Please let me know the details.....thank you.....

Hi Guys

I am Indian from Kolkata having experience as Telecom Engineer for 6 yrs  granted job seeker visa in 2011 currently living in Oslo.My visa is going to be expire soon but still didnt get any job offer and spent nearly £3000 for living here.I quit my job in India and can't get back into my job. 

So really worst situation for us who are planning to come to Norway as job seeker visa.

sayemoslo wrote:

Hi Guys

I am Indian from Kolkata having experience as Telecom Engineer for 6 yrs  granted job seeker visa in 2011 currently living in Oslo.My visa is going to be expire soon but still didnt get any job offer and spent nearly £3000 for living here.I quit my job in India and can't get back into my job. 

So really worst situation for us who are planning to come to Norway as job seeker visa.

Hi dude,

Thats so helpful...what about jobs there? Is there any problem with language i mean do we need to learn local language?...Man please tell me positives n negative aspects over there......

luckytlv wrote:
sayemoslo wrote:

Hi Guys

Hi dude,

Thats so helpful...what about jobs there? Is there any problem with language i mean do we need to learn local language?...Man please tell me positives n negative aspects over there......

Man Norwegian employer are basically reluctant to hire non eu national.But if u come on job seeker visa u need a job offer from Norwegian employer in order to obtain skilled worker visa.So expensive country if u have enough money to travel then u can come here as job seeker visa n if u got any relatives then might u think about that they can help u out otherwise quite impossible to survive here.