Outdoor activities, get out of BAKU !!!!!!

Hello you all,

have you been outside of Baku yet? What do you do on your weekends? I would love to start a group to spend weekends in the beautiful regions, outside of Baku. How about renting a car, visiting villages, hike up mountains, walk along lonely roads, and maybe camping ? I am 39 years old, female, and I work during the week but would love to actually do some active stuff in Azerbaijan ! So much to see - will you join me?

I would like to join

Hi Angela,
I'm just new in Azerbaijan and would like to join you, hope we can make a sizeable group.
Walter too...Angela..I would like to join with u...thanks

ok I am sending you my phone number. Call me on Wednesday or Thursday. There are some groups going out of Baku, all expats. I think we can join them.

Hi Angela
We would be interested in joining too. We have been in Baku a week and a half now.

Hi Angela,

Greetings, Good day from Vinny. I have recently moved to Baku. Its been only a month now and so far its been awesome. I teach Mathematics in a high School and am looking at some outdoors, travelling outside of Baku, exploring nearby towns and socials, pot luck lunch/dinners with fellow expats over the weekends. Before moving to Baku I was in NewZealand, India, Mexico & Kazakhstan.

Look fwd 2 catching up with you guys soon.

Hey, im kingsley nd i want in

I want to join ! (I am new and do not know anyone yet)

I need a friend from baku?

Hello Olad -> What about an introduction? :)

Thank you,

Hi. I'll traveling to Baku on 1st August for 2 weeks and would really like to join some outdoor activities or any fun events in Baku... Are there any groups? Please give me a shout. Leila

Expatriate health insurance in Azerbaijan

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Azerbaijan

Moving to Azerbaijan

Find tips from professionals about moving to Azerbaijan

Travel insurance in Azerbaijan

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Azerbaijan

Flights to Azerbaijan

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Azerbaijan