Jobs in Norway

Hi,
I am from India have completed Masters in Computer Application wanting a job in IT. Soon I will be applying for skilled job seeker visa.As I read that getting job in Norway is a very difficult .
So my question is that can we opt for any other job other than IT for extending the work permit after 6 months.
Its important as many of them are finding hard to get job in their specific field.
Please make it clear.

Thanks!

Hello
I am working in pharma company in Indian  as an executive for production department and i am highly interested in live and work in Norway.

hi .. I'm from Ecuador but I have Spanish nationality I would like to work in Norway, I know is difficult but not impossible. Help me find a job .....

Hola!!!

Ya lo tengo decidido y las maletas casi preparadas,estoy empezando a dar clases de noruego porque mi inglés es bastante floijito. Soy una ingeniera química en paro, alguien podría orientarme sobre como encontrar trabajo en Noruega?

Muchas gracias!

Hi buttercup.80,

Could you please post in English in this English-speaking forum so that members can understand?

If you want to interact in Spanish, you should then please use the Spanish speaking forum.

Thank you.

Hello
I am working in pharma company in Indian  as an executive for production department and i am highly interested in live and work in Norway.

Hi Sushma,
Even im planning to apply for Job seeker visa. n even i completed my M.C.A in 2008.
So have u applied for the visa yet? Actually i got problem with the housing in Norway document. How did u manage to get that document?...N one more thing do i need to apostille all my documents or only Birth certificate? 

Please let me know the details..........

hi this is kiran , i have a experience in IT , is it possible to find a job other than IT, and if got ,is it i am eligible to get an extension

Hi Kiran,
Have you applied for the visa yet?....
Even im from IT field....Lets share some information. U can mail me at [email protected]

Thank you...

[Moderated]