Trying to locate my four year old Child

My ex husband took my child from me saying he was going for a holiday to dubai for the weekend around two weeks ago. I have not heard from him except one reply to my mail. Though he claimed to be in Dubai the email was traced to Lilongwe Malawi. I have Full legal custody of my Son which was granted to me two years ago. He has two sisters and a brother living in Malawi with their families. My ex husband has gone missing along with his parents and my son. I fear for my sons safety. I want my son back. Please if anyone can help please add me on facebook. My name is Sajini Shabbir. I have posted photographs of the entire family and my son. You can mail me if you can think of another way I can look for my son. I have taken legal actions against the entire family, however like any country it will take a long time for them to trace him. I am begging each one of you to just take a moment to check the photographs and if possible help. I am not a rich woman or vindictive. I just want my son back, and I promise not to drop the legal action against them. please help.

Sajini Shabbir

p.s. if you do not use facebook you can email me for details or  pictures of them. I am afraid if I dont find him soon he might be taken away from Malawi.

I tried adding you on facebook, but could only find a Sajini Shabbir in Sri Lanka?

i am living in sri lanka and yes my name is sajini shabbir.
pls add me so that you can see the photographs.

you can get more details from www.help-find-my-son.blogpost.com

pls help!

saj

Have just added you, please accept the friend request.

Regards and good luck!

Betsie

I have added you!

thank you