Wife and I moving

My Wife and myself are thinking about moving to the states, we have been several times on holiday.

My Wife is an american living in the UK with indefinate leave with an american passport. I am a UK citizen who has always lived in the UK.

We are able to have a sponser from her aunt who lives in the US and all her family does.

However i am unsure of what forms i have to fill in to start the process of moving over there.

Can someone please help and this would be very very much appreated.

Hi and welcome on board bonnyman!

I think you should start by downloading the USA guide which could be very helpful ;)

Good luck
Armand

In your case, an alien spouse of a US Citizen, you are considered your wife's immediate relative.  You don't need her relatives' petition.

Since you live in UK, that means outside  US; your wife, as an American citizen needs to file:
1) immigration petition (Form I-130), and
2) a request that the USCIS notify the US Consulate in UK about her petition for you.

Once the immigration petition is approved, the National Visa Center of the US State Dept. sends "Packet 3" to the US Citizen, your wife.

After the necessary forms are completed, you, the alien spouse goes to the US Consulate of your country to apply for immigrant visa.

On the day that you, the alien spouse enters the US on an immigrant visa, you become a US permanent resident.