Contract requirement

Please I want to confirm something and I don't know if you have idea about it

I have a girl that is working in bahrain and on one year contract with her company and she is on her 6 months now and she want to travel back to Nigeria base on some stuff but she don't want her company to know she's going back so she want to confirm if she can travel back without her company knowing and if there won't problem at the airport with immigration maybe they will have to call her company before they can allow her to go or not

If she has a valid visa and has her passport with her, she can leave.

Keep in mind that her company can report her as absent from work if she doesn't show up for 15 days or more.  And at the very least, they can deduct her salary as unpaid leave for her not coming.

As to whether they will know or not, every employer can login to EMS system and see if their employee is inside Bahrain or not.

@XTang Thank you so much. That means she can leave and won't have any confirmation to make by the immigration from her company since she has her passport and visa

Already answered above.

Hii. I am working in Bahrain for past one year.

I went to home town and I can't come back with on time.

My company also not support me for this reason

Kindly know weather I got travel ban for this

Don't understand.  Is your visa valid or not?

I'm also agree with the OP here if she has a legal visa and permit she can easily leave no issue. But if she doesn't has a legal visa then it will be an issue.

@JoyceHall  what do you mean by permit ?