Big house and land to sell - It can be yours for the lowest price you can imagine…
Guxerre, Santarém, Santarém, Portugal
A big 6 bedroom house with pool on a large plot in the quite village of Guxerre, near Almoster, in Central Portugal.
In the heart of Ribatejo province, the property is just 40 minutes from Lisbon and within easy reach of A1 and A15 motorways (Lisbon/Oporto and Óbidos in the west Coast). The cities of Cartaxo and Santarém are very close by, about 15 minutes by car and Fátima is about 35 minutes.
The property is situated in the countryside and has all the utilities, with good weather, including excellent sunshine for most of the year.
The house sits in a beautifully paved courtyard surrounded by various purpose-designed buildings such as a large garage and a wine bar/cellar. The courtyard is further enhanced by a wide variety of shrubs and trees, including citrus (lemons and oranges etc.), peaches and pears.
The property covers a total area of 3 094 sqm.
This is furnished to a superior standard including quality floors and a hand-built kitchen. Floor area is spacious at 290 sqm downstairs and 120 sqm upstairs.
• Large living/dining room (50 sqm) with fireplace.
• Lounge/conservatory (44 sqm) overlooking the swimming pool.
• 2 bedrooms (40 sqm and 30 sqm), 1 bathroom and the kitchen (27 sqm).
• 1 bedroom with bathroom ensuite (21 10 sqm).
• 3 more bedrooms (14 sqm, 11 sqm and 8 sqm) and 1 more bathroom.
• Balcony with beautiful views across countryside.
• Excellent views of Serra de Montejunto and across the nearby National Park Reserve Serra de Aires e Candeeiros.
These cover a generous area of at least 510 sqm.
• Room for 5 cars;
• 2 quality “Hormann” remote control garage gates
• Large enough for table tennis, etc.
Wine bar cellar:
• Includes Bar counter for serving and enjoying drinks.
• Generous sitting area.
• Dedicated wine storage space.
• Traditional built-in Portuguese barbeque with large covered dining area and fully fitted kitchen.
Porches and 3 storerooms.
Outdoor Living Space
• Big pool (12.7 m x 7.7 m) overlooking the beautiful countryside.
• Bathroom and shower.
• Just a few feet from the covered BBQ area.
• Includes fully functional pool house with all equipment.
• Big gardens stocked with trees, shrubs and flowers including.
• Large vegetable patch towards the end of the property.
• Courtyard area using traditional Portuguese sidewalk tiles (420 sqm) and rustic stone (750 sqm).
Other Special Features
This property enjoys a range of sophisticated housekeeping and security measures, such as
• Vacuum-cleaning system.
• Alarm system.
• Secure walling and fencing all around the property.
GOOD TO LIVE OR FOR TOURISM
The current owner designed and built this house 17 years ago. This could also be a good investment for someone who wants a high quality home in a quiet area but very close to the big cities in the region, including the capital Lisbon.
The property also lends itself very well to tourism lettings.