Identity Malta status

@salahrashwan757 same to my status ma'am.im also waiting for the approval cause my application is almost to months.

hello can i ask about processing by third parties.. how long to wait for approval? im already here in malta thank you and Godbless😇😇🙏

@Cheryl hello ma'am 😇😇🙏can i ask about processing by third parties.. how long to wait for approval? im already here in malta thank you and Godbless🙏😇

@Cheryl hello ma'am 😇😇🙏can i ask about processing by third parties.. how long to wait for approval? im already here in malta thank you and Godbless🙏😇
-@Flores Rolly

@Flores Rolly

Cheryl is an administer of Expat.com and lives in Mauritius, so can't answer you.

@Salman Khan51 hi Bro How many days it took for you to get the status from Processing by third party to Approval....? Cause my application says not processing by third party....

@Travel with Mee

status show pending completion by employer

I applied my ID january and its already May but still my status went SUBMITTED to pending completion employer. Is that really took so long?

And the worst you cant start a job without blue print.1f625.svg1f625.svg

I applied my ID january and its already May but still my status went SUBMITTED to pending completion employer. Is that really took so long?
And the worst you cant start a job without blue print.1f625.svg1f625.svg
[email protected]

You need to contact Identity Malta, good luck.

My application was submitted and in progress but now showing pending completion by employer..what could be the problem

My application was submitted and in progress but now its showing pending completion by employer..what could be the problem

HI all,

I have received approval in principle letter but my application tracker displays Ready for Final Approval. Can any one tell me why it is showing that??

HI all,

I have received Approval in Principle Letter on email. My application tracker shows Ready for Final Approval. Can anyone explain why it is shown that?

@Kylexy Nda hello how when u received your collection letter after ready for final approval?

@Kylexy Nda hello how long when u received your collecttion letter after ready for collection statues?

Many people are asking for information and updates of their applications with Identity Malta. The only persons who can offer assistance are Identity Malta staff.

It is unlikely that there are many Identity Malta staff who are members of this forum. This forum is for expats, most Identity Malta staff are locals, not expats.

If there is an Identity Malta member of staff who is also a member of this forum, they are not permitted to provide information on specific applications here, due to strict data protection regulations.

To avoid useless posts and to save time, try checking the following link:

https://www.identitymalta.com/unit/expatriates-unit/

This will supply more information and email addresses to direct any enquiries to.

Alternatively:

Telephone: (+356) 2590 4800

I hope this helps. 1f60a.svg

@ron_101 hello how long when u got your letter for collection after ready for final approval status?

@Evreham because even when you email them they wont even reply on you so whats the use? their customer service is not answering so maybe someone can answer from here from their experience.

@Evreham because even when you email them they wont even reply on you so whats the use? their customer service is not answering so maybe someone can answer from here from their experience.
-@Loix Randa

As @Evreham  said, no one here can answer. ONLYIdentity Malta can answer your questions as each case is different.

-@Loix Randa

As @Evreham said, no one here can answer. ONLYIdentity Malta can answer your questions as each case is different.
-@SimCityAT

Of course only Identity can answer but im saying maybe someone were in the same position or experience.

And of course i already tried contacting ID malta but there was no reply at all. Even if you try to call them.

@Loix Randa Your profile states you are already living in Malta. The quickest way for you to gain information would be to go in person to the Identity Malta offices and ask the member of staff there.

I have found the following information on the Identity Malta Q&As:

"How long does it take to issue a residence card?  Under normal circumstances, where the need for additional security checks or verifications on the applicant's suitability does not arise, the average processing time takes between six to eight weeks, which falls well within the four months' timeframe stipulated by the said EU Directive and national legislation. "

If your employer has submitted your application on your behalf, they will be able to obtain an update.

@Evreham yep been here for 4 years yet they keep changing rules every year. Like right now there was never a third party before or Ready for final approval. Before after biometric youll get after 4 days. And now i dont know what happened.

my application status is "Processing by Third Parties" till 35 days, when i will get approval in pricipal latter for vfs submitd, plz help how aftar long days a get appoval letter?????

thanks..............

@tanvir alsad I got my approval after 73 days of processing by third parties. It will come soon.

@rg664887 Its pending COMPLETION by employer please explain if you have any information ?

@Travel with Mee  My status is same pending completion by employer ?

your was in last year can you please explain ?

@rg664887 Its pending COMPLETION by employer please explain if you have any information ?
-@wabbasawan555

It depends on the Immigration department!

No one here can tell you how long that can be!!

@wabbasawan555

ask ur employer to pay the fees and after that the status will change

There have been recent changes in the processing of single permit applications for third country nationals.

The Government looking to limit non-EU nationals in Malta. Before Identity Malta grants the permit, Jobsplus must conduct a labour market means test, to check if certain jobs are actually needed for the country's economy.

More details can be found in this news article.

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ … ta.1051703

@fawadali1425 Thanks for your kind response . I asked and its changed now . processing by third parties

@wabbasawan555

now wait for long time my status is on 3rd parties from past 8 months no change at all sent plenty of emails to identity malta no response at all my employer is going daily to identity malta nthn is going on

best of luck

@fawadali1425 That is not a good news . Lets see best of luck to you as well .

@rg664887

Can Identity Malta reject after "ready for final approval" status

@rg664887
Can Identity Malta reject after "ready for final approval" status

-@Nitin Kumar75

Identity Malta can and will, do whatever they want!

@SimCityAT When it is pending completion from employer, it means that the employer needs to finalise and submit the application, or else that there were some enquiries from Identita which need to be clarified by the employer.  The process of the application will not continue unless employer tackles the issue.  Best to speak to your employer.

@Flores Rolly - unfortunately there is an exact period of review by third parties.  presently, due to high demand applications are taking a long time to be concluded.  Please keep in mind that you cannot work until the blue paper is in hand.

@hc1728 Thanks it is processing by 3rd parties now

Moderated by Bhavna 7 months ago
Reason : Please create your CV in the Job offers in Malta
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@9nataraju

As mentioned on here many, many times we are not an employment agency.

The only suggestion is to look on the job section on here.

Please be aware a large number of applications are now being declined. The Maltese government is trying to reduce the number of Non EU workers.

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ … ta.1051703