Best cities around the shore

Hi i am Richard from u.k i am looking to settle in Thailand is there anyone who can suggest me best cities around the shore? 
Hello richardnathan654,
Please note that I have created a new thread with your post on the Thailand forum. 1f603.svg

Could you please tell us more about your plans?

Why exactly are you looking for the best cities around the shore? Looking for accommodation?  1f914.svg

Feel free to share more information with us to make it easy for us to help you.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team

The best city or village is the one you like after you have come to have a look and travelled the  country's shoreline

@richardnathan654

Very hard to get better than the Island of Koh Samui, good amenities like supermarkets & shopping including local markets, fresh fish & veggies,  good hospitals, international airport, clean air, nice beaches and no big city hustle & bustle. Probably the best climate in Thailand. Being an island does have pros & cons but after living here for 3 years I am not going anywhere! Despite being an island we have 2 car & many passenger ferry's as well as an international airport. Good luck and hope this info is helpful.

Hi Richard, We've heard different stories about Koh Samui and we would like to ask you this.

You mention a kind of Paradise but is the situation the same (covid ++) as a couple of years ago. You may have personal interest to stay there, as well.

Pls let us know about the present situation.

Furthermore, you mention some pros and cons. Pls tell us a bit more.

Regards,

Adrian