Omani Driving Licence

Dear All KSA expat friends i have Omani Driving Licence want to change here in KSA is that possible without test ? what are the rules?
@shahab uddinHLG
I am also having Oman Driving Licence..my friends told that you can get saudi Licence without any test..
I'll go on Sunday to get my Driving licence
Then it'll be confirmed

@shahab uddinHLG nop. You have to go for classes first then they will tell you how much you have to pay for classes.. Without test not possible

@Osman Bey I think you have alot of experience in Licencing authorities 🤣🤣🤣
Never talk about anything you don't know..yesterday my friend changed Omani driving licence to Saudi Licence without any test..it depends on the muroor , sometimes they give you a test and sometimes without any test they'll give you the licence

@umarahmadkhandawar  hi from which region did your friend change. I would like to have your contact number if you don't mind.

Hello nithinnazir,

Welcome to Expat.com  1f603.svg

Please note that contact details should not be posted on the forum for security reasons.

You can use the private messaging system to get in touch with umarahmadkhandawar.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team

@nithinnazir from khamis brother

@Cheryl thanks for the warm welcome. Sorry got carried away. Shall message him privately.

@umarahmadkhandawar  hi, were you able to change your Omani license to KSA one? Did you have to go through a test/classes? Thanks.