Professional Card

Does anyone know how to get a professional card for Business. I am starting a new business but was told that I need to have this card to do business in Brussels. Thank you.
Hi ash8831,

Welcome to expat.com!

I hope someone can clarify this for you, In the meantime, I invite you to read the Living in Belgium Guide, and particularly the articles about Working in Belgium, maybe you will find some answers there.

Vero
Expat.com team
@ash8831 Hello,
I am telling experience of my husband with professional card,
My husband has accountant and Acerta who assist him regarding necessary documents.
He applied to accerta for his professional card,they sent his applications to proffesional card office.
First time his proffesional card was refused because we didnt sent all documents some documents were missing and after that he made an appeal within 30 days,and he got professional card for 1 year and paid 90 euros to accerta.
this year he reapplied and he got it for 2 years and paid 180 to accerta.
So pay attention to documents,provide all of them in order to now get refused.
Good Luck!
@Kilokilo1
I went to Acerta to inquire about professional card, I was told that you need to get a Police record, is this the case and if so what is the wait time and cost?
You mentioned that you presented many documents, what are these may I ask?

I went to Acerta to inquire about professional card, I was told that you need to get a Police record, is this the case and if so what is the wait time and cost?

You mentioned that you presented many documents, what are these may I ask?