Rental Car debt after exit

I had rented a car in 2013 which was seized for four days of overdue payment while I was traveling to another city and it was also deleted from my Abshir. But the company never stopped their accounting system and as a result, they send me an invoice for 905 days of the rental cost of 68K. They made me sign a promissory note under threat. I left the country on my final exit in 2017 under the cleanup amnesty and was able to cross the border without issues. Now my fear is, can they file a case after my exit and I will get arrested when I try to enter Saudi again? Is there a way to check?

Logically speaking it is impossible to keep the car unpaid for 905 days, they seized it on the fourth day of nonpayment. But never closed the accounting system and this is how they are scamming me.

I had rented a car in 2013 which was seized for four days of overdue payment while I was traveling to another city and it was also deleted from my Abshir. But the company never stopped their accounting system and as a result, they send me an invoice for 905 days of the rental cost of 68K. They made me sign a promissory note under threat. I left the country on my final exit in 2017 under the cleanup amnesty and was able to cross the border without issues. Now my fear is, can they file a case after my exit and I will get arrested when I try to enter Saudi again? Is there a way to check?

Logically speaking it is impossible to keep the car unpaid for 905 days, they seized it on the fourth day of nonpayment. But never closed the accounting system and this is how they are scamming me.
- @NF Z57

First of all, why the *** you guys do these things?
Took loan, took leases and unpaid bills etc and then just get out of the country without settling anything.
And then, want to come back after years and asking if that (don't mind) cheating act of yours have been vanished over the years or not?
You should have cleared that out before exiting the country.
Anyway, you can't enter Saudi Arabia now.
All those people who got huroob or left KSA through any amnesty or through their embassy before 2020 are permanently banned.
You can't come back on work visa.
And even if you do manage to come, if that car rental company had filed any case against you, you will be arrested right after landing.

YOU signed a promissory note so you acknowledged and accepted the debt.   This was an extremely stupid act.

Forget about ever coming back to Saudi.