Got job offer from Mc connel dowell construction as project manager

Hello sir last week I was asked to send my resume to one of the construction company through hr contractors net and after reviewing my resume the Mc connel dowell construction company has, sent me the offer for the position of project manager based on my current job they have send a letter from immigration and labour office along with the offer
But They are asking me to pay visa fees for me and my family
So in this regard I'm confused and unable to judge if its genuine or scam pls help me out.
This is definitely a scam. Stop immediately all communication with these scammers

@Fazalahmes309

Yep, it's a scam.

I did a video a couple of years ago on YouTube about such things. Search YouTube for "Detecting Immigration Scams" and the Stace Hammond video will hopefully come up with hints on finding these things.

Although McConnel Dowell are an old and entirely legitimate contracting firm here in NZ the offer to you is definitely a scam.
But They are asking me to pay visa fees for me and my family
- @Fazalahmes309

There is a massive scam industry offering jobs all over the world but they all share one giveaway - they ask for money.

If they ask for money for anything, it's a scam

Moving on, these are criminals so, if you've sent copies of documents such as passports or identification cards, or sensitive information such as bank details, watch out for possible identity theft.