Talking practice

Hello! My name is Diana and I'm from Russia(living in Moscow). I am interested in English very much, but it's difficult to find people ,who are talking on English and it is their native language and who want to have conversations without paying (We have meeting,I learning Eng and teaching Russian and vice versa). So I made a decision to try to find here maybe somebody, who interested in.

P.S.
First time on this site ,so sorry if I wrote something wrong))
@allilasecond  Hello my name is Sam and I am from India. But now I am staying in Russia and I was doing my Russian language course from Ufa. Now my course is finished and I am planning to do some higher studies and some part time job. So I have done all my studies from childhood in English language and my first language was English. So if you want we can have conversation in English and Russian as well. So it will improve your English and I want to improve my Russian language also.

Hope, to talk to you soon. I will be waiting for your kind reply. Thank you.
The OP is seeking someone who speaks English as their native language, not someone who has had to learn English as a second language.
@allilasecond

Hi Diana,
I'd be interested in seeing
if an exchange En-Ru with you
would work.
Important for me is a huge
amount of repetition of basics.

Let me know if you're interested
in discussing an arrangement.

Stan
@Texting
Hello)
I will be glad to have a practice. There is my number-+***, write me on Telegram or Watsup
@Texting
Hello)
I will be glad to have a practice. There is my number-*********, write me on Telegram or Watsup
- @allilasecond

Please do not post personal details on the open forum, this is for your own safety.
Hello! My name is Diana and I'm from Russia(living in Moscow). I am interested in English very much, but it's difficult to find people ,who are talking on English and it is their native language and who want to have conversations without paying (We have meeting,I learning Eng and teaching Russian and vice versa). So I made a decision to try to find here maybe somebody, who interested in.

P.S.
First time on this site ,so sorry if I wrote something wrong))
- @allilasecond

No Diana, your English is fine. I removed your number for security reasons as its not safe to post telephone numbers on an open forum.

I have though past your number on to a friend of mine. I female Russian now living in England who is fluent in English. I am sure she will be able to help you.