Family reunion

Hi everyone
Please I just want to know if everyone applying for family reunion must go for an interview or is there an exemption? Thanks.
It depends on UDI officers what they decide if you need or no. For me it's already 8 months and I haven't received anything yet from UDI
I guess so cos it's procedure unless otherwise,
I have applied through my daughter who is Norwegian by birth and my first daughter and I had to go through interview and still waiting 9 months now and the  interview was  mid January 😩
Hope all is well 😎
From your username, i deduce you are a Nigerian like me. I currently live in Norway on a family immigration visa. For us Nigerians, i have not heard anyone applying for a family immigration visa called for an interview. For us that applied with our children, we were only required to undergo a DNA test to check that there is truly a family connection between us all.

I think the only reason why a Nigerian seeking a family immigration visa would be required to attend an interview is if your reference person is a Norwegian citizen.
Sorry am not Nigerian, but the interview was mostly for my first daughter, I gave birth in African so my Norwegian child was born in Africa and she got her passport at the embassy so they said we don't need DNA so far but we still waiting!
UDI knows better 😇

@tunjox2007 thanks for your response, yes my partner is a Norwegian citizen.

What type of family
Hi

Is anyone here also waiting for UDI's answer regarding their appeal?

How long it takes when you received an answer , after you send the appeal thru online?

Thank you

@karen anonuevo Hello How are you? Well i appealed on june through my lawyer and still havent received any response yet.

Hi @gelilagiz im doing okay 😊thankyou. Are you staying here also in norway while waiting for the UDI reply/answer regarding on your appeal?

Thank you

@karen anonuevo yes the deadline to appeal was on june 30 and i am here in Norway waiting for the answer. My lawyer informed me that going back to my home country is not necessary and i can stay here until UDI answers my appeal.

@gelilagiz thank you on this ☺️ I just send my appeal last week 😊
Ure welcome 🙏 was ure case rejected regarding family immigration?

Hi @gelilagiz. I applied for resident card under eea/eu rules. But i was being rejected since it was wrong application. Because you need to live together in other eu countries aside from Norway. I appealed for deferred implementation while I'm processing my family immigration visa.

My name is Anwar from Morocco, I love to work and I am interested in agriculture and I want to find out more information about agriculture

@karen anonuevo ohh good luck with ure answer. Hoping for the best 😇

@gelilagiz thank you

I'm from the USA. I married my wife who is Norwegian and lives in Norway. I am going to hand in my UDI form very soon. I'm just worried they will notice that I had a romantic relationship with a Norwegian before meeting my wife. We did the UDI Romantic Partner form during COVID times. They don't have that anymore nor is the link to get the form. Would my info be in the UDI system from this Romantic Relationship?

@karen anonuevo I'm still waiting here since September 2021, so it's almost a year and no answer yet