Vaccination required to travel to Morocco

Hi Everyone

I am planning to travel and get married in Morocco next month from the UK.

Some of my family members are not vaccinated.  Does anyone know if you can travel to Morocco with just a PCR test? Also whilst in Morocco can you enter public spaces including government buildings without a vaccine passport?

Thanks
If unvaccinated then they will need a pcr test 48 hours before departure, masks are still meant to be worn here but you hardly see anyone wearing them now, for government buildings they may ask for a vaccine pass or mask, I don't know, the last time I went to the police station was in February for over staying and I had to show my vaccine certificate before they let me in, good luck on the wedding :-)
You never had to show vaccination documentation to enter Moroccan or Foreign buildings and spaces. It's good to keep handy such as in a card or digital form, but for unvaccinated you may have to keep a PCR test result with you. Again, no one checks or asks for vaccination documents. It may be something strictly for hospital or high risk settings.
@NotBrandonSaad Actually, in Casablanca (at least at one point up until a few months ago) you did have to show proof of vaccination in order to enter Moroccan govt buildings. I don't know how it is now. Check the Moroccan government site or visit this site...

@haroonsbr Too bad they learned the hard way. I don't vaccinate and my six children never had a single one and never will. It's against Islam to vaccinate and there are authentic fatwas supporting that. But the Islamic leaders turned a blind eyed and got gr$$dy, just like what Prophet Muhammad saws said would happen in the end times (where we live now).

Let's not get political or bring opinion based reasoning into this conversation. This website is not the appropriate place. Those matter can be discussed privately with medical experts and scholars.

Keep it to yourself and keep your beliefs to yourself. No one is perfect we all choose to live our life to the best we can. You also cannot force anyone to follow you as we all have to make decisions for ourselves as ultimately we are accountable for our own self first and foremost.
Hello everyone,

Please note that some posts have been removed from this thread.

As NotBrandonSaad mentioned
Let's not get political or bring opinion based reasoning into this conversation. This website is not the appropriate place. Those matter can be discussed privately with medical experts and scholars.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team
HI Everyone thanks for your messages.  However, I never got a notification! So sorry for the late reply.   So it looks like pcr test is enough.

Thanks everyone
@orchidblue

PCR is not required any longer.

@NotBrandonSaad Hi, i think I will get PCR tested as it still says on the Uk government website that you do if you are not vaccinated.  Thank you anyway.

@E Abreu Although, I grew up Christian, I totally agree with you. It is also against Christianity! I won't bother opening up that rotten can of worms lol. Anyway, I accept people whom make personal choices about their own bodies, not the bodies of others regardless of whether they believe in vaccination or not.

No one is checking anything in Morocco anymore. It was just a push-policy to get folks here mass-vaccinated and it worked on the masses. The government doesn't request vaccination passes. They want the other pa$$e$, that's it! So be prepared!!

@NotBrandonSaad hello sorry is this the case because I'm flying yo Morocco beginning of August I have 2 vaccinated but don't have the booster so I don't need pcr?

@orchidblue ...not any more. It's not required.