Attorney Needed

Hello all!  I was wondering if any could recommend an attorney in Spain to help with the immigration process. Looking to obtain Spanish Citizenship by Descent.  Would prefer to utilize someone who is recommended versus just googling a firm.   Thanks in advance. 
@melanietrigo
Dear I refer you Mr. Santiago a Spanish advisor he is a friend and good help..
Dear Melanie,
I know a lawyer specializing in the subject. If you are interested write me privately.
You can check your home country's Embassy website in Spain. They have recommendations for bilingual lawyers specializing in all aspects of law.
Hello all!  I was wondering if any could recommend an attorney in Spain to help with the immigration process. Looking to obtain Spanish Citizenship by Descent.  Would prefer to utilize someone who is recommended versus just googling a firm.   Thanks in advance. 
- @melanietrigo

Good afternoon Melanie and congratulations on your decision to move to Spain.

My name is Santiago [Moderated]

Feel free to ask anything you need in Spain.

Kind regards Melanie

Moderated by Bhavna 2 months ago
Reason : Promoting own services
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Hello everyone,

Trust you are doing well!

@Melanie, I hope you find a trusted professional to guide you. How far along are you in your search ?

On a side note, many professionals are themselves on the forum. Though promoting their own services is not allowed, they could register in the Spain business directory  or contact the advertising department of Expat.Com : https://www.expat.com/en/advertisement.html

You may also have a look at recommended professionals listed in the Legal services in Spain section of the business directory if you wish.

Thank you, have a nice day,
Bhavna