Car Rental without Credit Card

Hi Guys i will be flying in on jul 16 i would like to rent a car at survarnabhumi airport with using a credit card. Is it possible i have debit card or cash is fine.
Hi Guys i will be flying in on jul 16 i would like to rent a car at survarnabhumi airport with using a credit card. Is it possible i have debit card or cash is fine.
- @IvanSng

A foreign debit card works exactly same as a Thai credit card. So,no problem whatsoever.
- @IvanSng

A foreign debit card works exactly same as a Thai credit card. So,no problem whatsoever.
- @Leeds forever!

So you mean i can use a foreign debit card and we would not have any issued at all. for example a singapore UOB Bank debit card  not for payment as i ask some of them they say they dont accept for deposit issued

- @IvanSng

- @Leeds forever!

So you mean i can use a foreign debit card and we would not have any issued at all. for example a singapore UOB Bank debit card  not for payment as i ask some of them they say they dont accept for deposit issued

- @IvanSng

The only difference between a foreign debit card and a Thai credit card is that the payment is withdrawn straight from your bank account. In many banks abroad you can also have a credit connected to a debit card, a certain sum if you run out of money on your bank account.

@IvanSng Hi Ivan, do u have any issue using debit card?

Hi

Just wondering if you managed to find a car rental without using a credit card.

I intend to travel in May and have the same q

Problem

Go to www.kaicarrent.com, they rent cars without CC.  They will meet you at either airport in Bangkok.Documents Required Copy of passportCopy of Driving licenseAirplane Booking no. or copy of airplane ticketHow to send the document to us after bookingBy line@ our id line is “@kai7” leading with “@”By What Apps no. +66870677257By email: [email protected] documents Send an email to [email protected] photos with your mobile phone by placing the document upright Clear message and send line to Line ID:@kai7 (with an @ symbol in front) or QR_Code.

@jpmad11970

Hi,

I have found that most places in Pattaya will take cash (baht) for both the rental fee and deposit. They will also take a bank card but this will be subject to a small percentage fee.

If you are on a UK licence I suggest getting international driving licence (1948).

If you need anything else let me know, I might see you there in May!

John