Booster WILL be required from 17 July 2022 Domestic travel,international

https://en.tempo.co/read/1608462/booste … gatherings

President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo on Monday has decided to include third-dose vaccinations or booster shots as a requirement to conduct mass-public activities and public transportation rides.
This was announced by the Coordinating Minister of Economic Affairs Airlangga Hartarto at the Presidential Palace on July 4 following a limited meeting with the President regarding the Public Activity Restriction (PPKM).
I was amongst the first in my town to get a booster. I learned they were starting the following morning at 08:00 - I was there at 07:00 - just to make sure I got it.

Infection rates are on the rise again so I like this move.

[Post deleted]

Moderated by Cheryl last year
Reason : Inappropriate
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Post removed by Fred as no longer required

https://coconuts.co/jakarta/news/booste … -19-cases/

If Minister Luhut said it, you can be pretty sure it's going to happen.

17 July 2022 - Booster required for domestic travel

If no booster, a test will be required

This applies to aircraft and trains but I have nothing about bus or private car travel at this point.
As a note, if you've had your booster and you're on the pedulilindungi database, you don't need to worry about proof of booster on trains as KAI are linked.

I don't know about airlines.

However, either have the app or some other proof available in case of problems.

@Fred, are you talking 1st or 2nd booster?

@EVTRA, would appreciate if you stop spreading misinformation;

"also there is  new reingenired moderna booster especially now that they decided the vaccines will not longer need to pass any trial...not that those already asministred have passed a real one."

And I am pretty sure the government would not like you to spread this utter garbage on social media!

@Fred, are you talking 1st or 2nd booster?

- @bennl

The first booster, but I knew a few that have had a second one.
This is a government publication

• Forgive the rough translation
Domestic travelers who have received a third or booster dose of vaccination are not required to show a negative result of the RT-PCR or rapid antigen test.
Cases of the Covid-19 outbreak are now showing an increasing trend, along with the emergence of the BA.4 and BA.5 omicron subvariants. This indication can also be seen from the occurrence of daily cases which are already above 1,000 cases. As of Sunday (10/7/2022), the daily recorded cases have reached 2,576 cases.

@Fred, unfortunately but hardly surprising, most people don't wear a mask unless they are forced to wear one. Amazing how quick some forget how it was like not too long ago.

True.
I you go to a local market, masks are getting rare

@Fred, new strings, and before long the whole circus will start again thanks to all the tin foil hat Covid deniers.

@Fred, new strings, and before long the whole circus will start again thanks to all the tin foil hat Covid deniers.

- @bennl
Well, they did cause a lot of pointless questions and fright amongst populations all over the world.
At least Minister Luhut and his team hammered them over here so there wasn't quite as much utter crap as many other countries suffered.
That communications law gets knocked a lot, but it was really handy for slapping down silly anti-vax stories.

Saying that, with so many double vaccinated and another push towards the booster, hopefully the new upsurge won't be as bad as the other waves.

Not just pointless questions Fred, in most cases it wasn't as innocent as that and it went way to far, many scientists have been threatened, many who went down the rabbit hole of lies and misinformation paid with their lives.
Freedom of speech and to post whatever filth you want on social media have real life consequences, which many don't seem to realize. I don't like laws which regulate freedom of speech if it's used for the wrong reasons, but social media gets abused way too much to spread hate, lies & misinformation. If the massive social media firms continue to fail to regulate then the governments are being forced to step in.
Agreed.
Facebook and other sites were awash with more crap than enough, and that literally killed a number of people.
It was as horrible as it was nice to see anti-vaxxers on their deathbeds telling people not to be as stupid as they were.

Much as I believe CNN is a crappy little propaganda site (same for Fox), they get some stuff right.

Texas Republican official H. Scott Apley, a raging critic of masks and the vaccine, died in the hospital from coronavirus

Laughing at death is probably bad news ... mostly
@Fred
Removing a post like this only shows your narrow mindedness. So sorry, this is the only interesting post on your booster info.
@Fred
Removing a post like this only shows your narrow mindedness. So sorry, this is the only interesting post on your booster info.
- @heidrunhiebel

One strict rule on this forum concerns anti-vax and misinformation designed to push that particular stupidity. That less than bright rubbish is killing people in the real world so it's banned here.
Added - The Indonesian government also stamps down on anti-vax misinformation and uses its electronic communications law to hit them.
That in mind, anti-vax stuff breaks the forums rules in two ways - the second being not posting stuff that breaks local laws.

@Fred anti vax'ers spreading garbage on social media without science backing up their mostly insane claims, should be prosecuted in ANY country; https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/au … 022-07-30/

@Fred anti vax'ers spreading garbage on social media without science backing up their mostly insane claims, should be prosecuted in ANY country; https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/au … 022-07-30/

- @bennl

I agree 100%
@Fred

Fred, 1 simple question for you mate.
I'm from Albania and looking to visit Indonesia,  got 2 pfizer doses already. Is this ok to enter Indonesia without problems or I will need to have a negative test also after showing that I have done 2 doses already?
From July 17th you will need a booster for your Phizer (ie 3rd shot) if you want to enter without having to quarantine and provide PCR tests showing you are negative. I arrived in June 8th and had Phizer x 2 + Phizer booster and did not need to quarantine or provide a negative PCR test or get tested at the airport. You should continue to check with your airline as they will have the most up to date info should there be any changes.
@jonlutsi2020

Explain me better bro
So with 2 doses i have to provide a negative test and also do a quarantine?

@jonlutsi2020  ***

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Irrelevant input
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
@jonlutsi2020

Explain me better bro
So with 2 doses i have to provide a negative test and also do a quarantine?
- @ermaldervishaj

Don't forget to bring your vaccine certificate
@Ryan_chaniago

Yes of course, just need a sure reply though.

So with two doses and a negative PCR test I am allowed to enter right?
Don't want to be turned back in last moment that's why I am asking here.