Work visa is canceled due to name.

work visa is canceled due to name. could  come to Bahrain on a visit visa
What do you mean cancelled due to name?   you mean it is a security rejection?

@XTang . I don't know the reason , but in my father's name there is Ali.

To keep it simple, your visa was rejected at NPRA end - that is a security rejection.  They will never tell you what the real reason is.  In any case, you are not likely to get any sort of work or investor visa for Bahrain.  You can try for a visit visa and that depends on your luck - be aware that if you try to convert that to a work visa, in all likelihood, you will get rejected again.

@qodse

First, you need to check in the passport whether you have 1 or more than 1 word in your name - Ali or Ali Hussain - It does not matter whether 2 words are in the given name or surname.

If you have only 1 word in the name, You will have to change the passport and add a surname.

If you have 2 or more words in the name, The visa is rejected because of security clearance. You can reapply and see whether it will get approved. But there is no guarantee.

@XTang Yes my intension is to come on visit and apply for work visa

As I said, you will face same problem.  If it is a security rejection, it doesn't matter whether you are here or not.

@topinsight01 I have first middle and surnames

Yes, so the rejection is not due to absence of name.  It is a security rejection.