Travel to Bahrain via causeway

hi everyone. i want to ask if anybody travelled to Bahrain lately? I have read in posts that the causeway had stopped giving on arrival visa unless you have an eligible profession on your iqama? Thanks
@Archi Mae
greetings
Even though I had 20 days left in my passport, I was able to travel with my family yesterday without any problems. They will charge you some extra amount if your iqama profession  is week, otherwise they won't refuse you the visa on arrival.
I do this trip every single week but I have an Iqama and Bahrain residence visa both.

They are still refusing visa on arrival to specific professions and nationalities.  For example, Bangladesh nationality is a no-go for most professions.  Pakistan nationality with driver, labor etc. professions are also being refused.

For the rest, no problems.

@XTang thank you for the info…

@XTang that's good to know thank you

@fahimmehsood i see… thanks for sharing your experience…

I need to extend my daughter's business visa after 2 month's at Bahrain border. Do I need evisa for her?

Second question..

My wife and my other 3 daughter's have iqama
Can I travel to Bahrain  with our iqamas? They will give us a visit visa at the border to spend a day or 2 there?
If your daughter is on a visit visa to Saudi, she will need a visa in advance.  She will not get visa on arrival.

Iqama holders can get visa on arrival.
@Yagh-yaa Abrahams

I need to extend my daughter's business visa after 2 month's at Bahrain border. Do I need evisa for her?

Yes ! You must apply for her evisa.

My wife and my other 3 daughter's have iqama
Can I travel to Bahrain  with our iqamas? They will give us a visit visa at the border to spend a day or 2 there?

For iqama holder you don't need to apply for evisa ,they will give you visa on arrival .

Regards,
Fahim