Applying for new S pass after rejection

Hello everyone. I have a question.

My S pass application got rejected recently (marked as Invalid).

I'm planning to apply again a new job (new agency, new employer and new S pass application). How much time is the interval to apply work pass again after rejection? There would be a conflict if I got job offer from the emplyer and apply S pass again (knowing I just recently got rejected)? Or should I take a break and apply again sometime?

Thanks alot.
There is no need to wait.
@beppi thanks for your reply

Let me put into scenario what happened and what Im planning to do.

Company A have no option to direct hire employee so Company A endorsee to agency A (sent me the contract and Job offer for the job given by company A) to do my workpass application. Unfortunately, may workpass got rejected (dont know the reason yet).

Now, Im planning to apply to Company B which also under agency, agency B. Agency B will now apply for my workpass. Same requirements submitted to Agency B.

Is there a chance to approve my workpass knowing I just have a recent denied application? Will MOM notice that I have two application of workpass but different employer? And will that be an issue?

I just want to make this clear and i dont want to have conflict in my new application. I dont want to recognize as Job-hopper (more application, more chances of winning, if you know what I mean).

Thank you
OF COURSE MoM knows that you has a recentky rejected application - they also know the rejection reason.
Agents often screw things up (and are rarely of help). If they are just engaged by the employer to do the visa formalities, it's fine. But if your official employment contract is with the agency (or a third party) and not the company you will be working at, then this is an illegal arrangement and you should look for another job instead.
@beppi thanks again beppi for your reply

My agent sent the reason (rejection letter) why my workpass has not been approved.

It says,

The work pass is for the foreigner to work as an employee for the direct employer only and not to work for another company/
client.

I was expecting that the feedback of my application is NOT ELIGIBLE. But based on this the problem is not on my side? Not the requirements I submitted nor the qualification?

I'm thinking if the reason/problem is in between my employer and my agent.

What do you think?

Thanks
So your employment contract is with a company (e.g. agency) other than the one you would actually be working it? That is not allowed and you should look for another employer. The (most likely the agent) are fooling you!

@JOYBOY2077  just continue to find for another job. no need to take time as its the same. Are you currently here in Singapore?

@beppi Yup. The agency was the one who gave the contract and job offer. But I will be deployed in employers location. The agent told me they will reach out the employer and discuss the feedback. I think they will re-apply my pass application.

But I dont expect too much anymore. Im planning to apply another. Anyway, thanks for your advices.

@Aldo_Scientist Nope. Im living outside singapore and when i got my workpass (IPA letter) thats the time I will go to singapore.