This worker is not Eligible for work pass

Dear brothers and sisters
.... January 2021 when I was carried hollow section with my coworke I got back pain than I call my supervisor helping me to go hospital. But my company now sand me to hospital that day. After one day my company brought me to center ofadvanc Orthopaedics clinic at Mount Elezabeth madical center. From this hospital give Me 7 day's MC. After 7 days MC fenish my body is still same that's way I can't go for work. After my MS is fenish my company cancelle my work permit without informing me anyway I know from someone. Than I thinking my body is no good I have no money also if now I need to go back my country how I take care my father mother 3 sister my wife and son. Than I meet loyar for my insurance claim. Than I got my insurance claim money only 6 point. My madical certificate is everything OK. Than I come back my country 17-mar-22 last 3 month's I stay with my family now I want to go Singapore I try ready 3 company every company say I'm not Eligible for work pass. I don't know what happened with me. 2013 January last week I go Singapore I don't have one crime record in Singapore. I love to Singapore rules and regulations. Emergency I have to go Singapore because my full family depends on me.
Why his hapnd come brother and sister please any body can help to slob this issue. When applying for IPA problems same. THIS WORKER IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR WORK PASS
Your message is very difficult to understand, due to the many mistypings, grammar mistakes and seemingly illogical statements.
I understand that you had to abandon your job due to a medical issue and returned to your country. Now, after recovering, you are looking for new jobs in Singapore. But every application is rejected with "This worker is not Eligible for work pass."
In this case, as we have written many times before on this forum (Did you try to find the answer before posting this?), you need to contact MoM (or possibly the other government agency your adverse record is with) and ask what the reason is for the ban, how long it will last and if or how it can be lifted earlier. Then follow their instructions!
There is no point in applying for another work pass before this is clarified. It would just be rejected again!
If the ban cannot be lifted, you should look for jobs in other countries.
Thank you so much for understand my problem.
Thanks for advice 😊

Sir/mam. My name Balamurugan I am from Indian I work experience in Singapore two year only (2014-2016) now I need to coming Singapore  but now I applying time "not eligible for a work pass look for another worker showing pls help to me mam I don't know reason my family situations very bad ready I need to coming Singapore pls help to me mam

@balaeee5315

please check through the employer why you are not eligible for a work pass. People here can't help, unfortunately.

Eneybody can help to me . I am staying from India any tips can give me then how do black list open pls pls.....

@balaeee5315 The Singapore authorities do not care that you "need to come Singapore" or your "family situations bad already". And neither can anyone help you on this forum, if you don't follow our advice:

You need to find out why you are banned (the employer can ask MoM and may get an answer!) and then remove the reason for it.

Most potential reasons have been discussed in depth on this forum, so you may want to read that!

Hi sir I am a Bangladeshi last 12/06/2023 I went to Singapore for work.  There from onboard center send me to ttsh hospital for some tests there check my tb and ask for CT scan but before CT scan company sent me home now when I apply IPAMOM medical unfit after that one company appeal for me  MOM says to submit all medical reports from ttsh I have TB negative report submitted also appeal unsuccessful MOM says applicant has to be evaluated from ttsh.  I would like advice on this

Brother u need to visit sg on stvp and do another check up at ttsh, if everything is ok then submit appeal to mom