Looking for an apartment in Alexandria

Hi All,

Im looking for an apartment in Alexandria, to move in the beginning of September.  If anyone has or knows anything, please let me know :)  Also, if there are any other females wanting to share/flat hunt together, please let me know! :)

Max I want to pay is 2500LE- 3000LE per month

Hello SRAQ and welcome to Expat.com!

You should post an advert in the Alexandria classifieds > flat share section.

Thank you,
Harmonie.:)

Hello SRAQ, you are welcome to Egypt & Alexandria

With this price you will find a lot of flats in Alexandria.

harmonie wrote:

Hello SRAQ and welcome to Expat.com!

You should post an advert in the Alexandria classifieds > flat share section.

Thank you,
Harmonie.:)

Thanks -
i was a bit confused as to where to find the classifieds section - but ive found it now and I have posted it there too. Thank you

BPSH wrote:

Hello SRAQ, you are welcome to Egypt & Alexandria

With this price you will find a lot of flats in Alexandria.

Thank you.  Does this mean my budget is too high? Where can I start to look for an apartment in Alexandria?  Thank you

You welcome
Well the price always depends on what type you need, I mean normal one, Luxury one & of course the place.

BPSH wrote:

You welcome
Well the price always depends on what type you need, I mean normal one, Luxury one & of course the place.

Thank you.  I am looking for a place which is modern, with modern appliances, washing machine, modern kitchen and plumbing - preferably something with a water filter ready attached.  Maybe in Ibrahimmyah or kafr abdu.  I need to get to the University of Alexandria easily.  Do you know on average what the rents are in these areas?

Ibrahimiya is near University of Alexandria, Kafr Abdu is bit far, well i don't know the average prices, but i will do my best to to find out & let you know :)

BPSH wrote:

Ibrahimiya is near University of Alexandria, Kafr Abdu is bit far, well i don't know the average prices, but i will do my best to to find out & let you know :)

Thank you, thats so kind of you :)

You welcome, it's my pleasure

Do you have an idea of rentals near IBSE, I don't have to live that close as I can ride the school bus to and from school, I would like a nice neighborhood (a sea view would be nice, oh can you throw in maid service and a jacuzi, :D hahahahaha) I will be coming the end of August budget more close to 2000LE.... what should I expect to get for this price? Thank you.

leila51360 wrote:

Do you have an idea of rentals near IBSE, I don't have to live that close as I can ride the school bus to and from school, I would like a nice neighborhood (a sea view would be nice, oh can you throw in maid service and a jacuzi, :D hahahahaha) I will be coming the end of August budget more close to 2000LE.... what should I expect to get for this price? Thank you.

Hello leila51360!

i guess you have to post an advert in Alexandria classifieds > flat share section :)

dear leila51360, welcome to Alexandria, hope you will have a nice time, please tell me what is IBSE ?

Hi Leila.  I am also going to be looking for a place end of August.  Would you like to look for an apartment together? Let me know if your interested and we can meet up before sometime :)