Arriving in Mauritius - 30 March 2009

Greetings to all the people on the Forum, and hello Julien!

We arrive on the 30th March and stay until the 8th April, this is our opportunity to look around and find out where everything is on the island.

We are staying in an apartment in Trois aux Biches, which will be a good place to be based while we look around at rentals, cost of living etc...

Julien, email me your contact number as would like to meet up when we are there.

Looking so forward to the trip!

Cheers,
Dylan and Wendy

Cool, enjoy!

My husband and I will miss you with 2 days.  We are flying out to Mauritius on the 21st of March and back to SA on the 28th of March.

Hi Caapetonian,

Please post your findings when you return, as we will do the same. We are looking into rentals in the Grand Baie area, preferably a house as we will bring our 2 "kids" with us, they are our dogs!

Don't forget to visit Cabous vd Westhuizens beach bar, I think it is called Beach Bums or something.

Cheers,

Dylan and wendy

I will do so.

Enjoy your trip, btw I wasn't sure if you are planning on a holiday to Mauritius or looking to move there?

Nonetheless, bon voyage!!

We'll be in Mauritius from 25th of april to 11th of may...anyone there in tehse dates?
Thx,
Rain

Wendill wrote:

Enjoy your trip, btw I wasn't sure if you are planning on a holiday to Mauritius or looking to move there?

Nonetheless, bon voyage!!

Possibly moving there.  My husband went for a first interview and now they are flying us out for a second interview and to see if we could live there.

Hi Capetonian,

Good luck for the trip, and hope the 2nd interview comes up trumps.

What business are you both in?

We are going for our first visit, with prospect to relocating in a few months time as I have been in talks with a company to set up an office base in Mauritius.

Cheers,

Dylan

Hello,

send me a message when you'll be around here ;)

Julien

Hey Julien,

We are there from the 30th March to 8th April.

Very soon!