Getting the Brazlian residency permit for investing in real estate

Hello everybody,

I am from Hungary and a big lover of Brazil, especially of the state of Ceará and its beaches. I have already bought a house there but I traveled to Brasil always as a turist. Now, I want to live there, at least 6-7 month per year. I tought to buy another house in the same city where I have the first one in order to apply for a investor visa and permit of residency. By the way,  am fluent in portugues. I now that I need to by for at least 700 000 reais but the steps of this procedure is very unclear to me. I asked the ambassy in Budapest but still did not understand what I have to do, step by step in order to apply for this investor visa. Should I buy first the proprety treveling as a turist there to do that and only after that I can start the procedure? Who did it already here and have a personal experience with this procedure. Thank you.

The Brazil investor visa allows a foreign investor to live and work permanently in this country as long as he/she maintains the investment in this jurisdiction. However, if you are interested in obtaining an investment visa, you need to invest at least $500,000 in a new company or an already existing Brazilian company.

The key point to understand is that you cannot receive an investor visa while you are in Brazil. Once the visa is approved, the document will be issued by the consulate appointed by the investor during the visa application. This means that if you are in Brazil under a temporary visa you will have to leave the country in order to receive your new permanent visa.
Be sure to understand the real property law near the beach and rural properties.
@Szegediensis

If you want to hire a professional to help you, I had one recommended to me in this group a couple of years back. I have used him a few times and I have given his name to many others.  He can accomplish anything in Brazil that is legally possible, from immigration to buying and operating a business of any size, and do it quickly. He just got two US Embassy appointments for tourist visas, for the same day and almost the same time, just days in advance when others are saying they are booking now for 2023. He has been doing this for over 50 years and is connected everywhere.

@rraypo  hey @rraypo hope all is well . I would love the contact for the person that can help me attain residency . I have a family reunion visa but never got an appointment at PF. Thanks ,Kenan

@kmitch0077

Last year, when I could not get an appointment with the PF in SP, I used Mario, and in two days, he had an appointment for me, on the best day for us as we had a very narrow window to be in SP.
I will send you a PM with his contact information.
@nnmmt36,
I would be interested in your ways to help?
As the COC of this forum states, one can not advertise and web links may not be approved.
Just write how you can help or knowledge of getting a permanent residency in Brazil.
@Szegediensis

If you want to hire a professional to help you, I had one recommended to me in this group a couple of years back. I have used him a few times and I have given his name to many others.  He can accomplish anything in Brazil that is legally possible, from immigration to buying and operating a business of any size, and do it quickly. He just got two US Embassy appointments for tourist visas, for the same day and almost the same time, just days in advance when others are saying they are booking now for 2023. He has been doing this for over 50 years and is connected everywhere.
- @rraypo

Hi @rraypo,

I hope you are well. I would like to get some help with my own process which seems stuck forever, and Mario seems like just the kind of person I am looking for. Would you mind sharing his contact info with me via PM as well?

Thanks,
@Szegediensis

- @rraypo

Hi @rraypo,

I hope you are well. I would like to get some help with my own process which seems stuck forever, and Mario seems like just the kind of person I am looking for. Would you mind sharing his contact info with me via PM as well?

Thanks,
- @haragiar

PM sent, good luck to you

@Szegediensis
If you want to hire a professional to help you, I had one recommended to me in this group a couple of years back. I have used him a few times and I have given his name to many others. He can accomplish anything in Brazil that is legally possible, from immigration to buying and operating a business of any size, and do it quickly. He just got two US Embassy appointments for tourist visas, for the same day and almost the same time, just days in advance when others are saying they are booking now for 2023. He has been doing this for over 50 years and is connected everywhere.
-@rraypo

Good evening and hope all is well. I've been doing research on the investment visa for my friend to live here and saw this article. Could you please share by PM the individual's information you are referring to in this post. Thank you and have a great evening