Adverse records

Before I am working Singapore 9year , now I can't apply my spass because my name have adverce recorded can I have solution for my case

@kaviyarasanm6 depends what wrong you did and what's the resolution (if any). Elaborate more so as to seek any advice. 

You should contact the government entity your adverse record is with (usually MoM, ICA, IRAS, police force or courts) to ask how long the ban will last and whether anything could be done to clear it earlier.
In some cases, the adverse record could be based on errors or misunderstandings, in which cases it would be easy to correct.