Visa for 3 months

Hello, i am Jacky, i am french, i will bé retirered After 42 years working in mental hospitals in Paris as nursing officer. i discovered egypt 5 years ago , and i will Côme from september to december to sharm el sheikh. Can i have a visa for 3 months ? Where should i get it ?
Normaly i buy a stamp for 1month when i Côme for ma holidays, but i Staid each Time only 1 month.
Thankx for ur help
@jackyantoni91 

Just get your normal tourist visa as usual. People over 60 do not have to pay overstay fees. I am sometimes here in Cairo for 5 or 6 months and never paid anything when leaving. Only once a lady at the passport control asked me to pay overstay, then I told her to look in my passport to check my age. She almost blushed and was apologetic, saying I wouldn't look like 60... :-)

Fred
Thanks for ur Replay.normaly i paid a visa in thé airport for one month of holidays. So when i will arrived to sharm next september i just have to Ask thé same even if i will stay 3 months ? I am 62 Yo
@jackyantoni91 

Just get your normal tourist visa as usual. People over 60 do not have to pay overstay fees. I am sometimes here in Cairo for 5 or 6 months and never paid anything when leaving. Only once a lady at the passport control asked me to pay overstay, then I told her to look in my passport to check my age. She almost blushed and was apologetic, saying I wouldn't look like 60... :-)

Fred
- @moesslacher

Hi Jack, 
are you sure about that? I am Swiss, 62, just asked the Egyptian embassy here in Bern and confirmed the multiple entry Visa for 6 months but at each entry they allow only 30 days stay.
And during this time I can apply for a residence Visa.
Thank you
best
Christiane

@Chris560 hi Christ i really dont know, since i had 60 Yo , they Always Ask me to buy a visa, in last june, i did not buy one ans After 1month of holidays, they Ask me to pay taxe of 80€ because i entered without it .????

You can have 3 months visa 
Please check evisa website 
Or. You can renew your visa at sharm elsheikh 
It is very easy 
@Chris560 

I am sure about that - at least regarding travelling in and out via Cairo airport and for EU citizens. On arrival I always get the USD 25 visa sticker and on travelling out I never had to pay anything, even if I was here for 6+ months.

Friedrich (Austrian citizen) 
Thx for ur Reply. I will Ask in sharm airport for a visa sticker, 👍🏽👍🏽