My Case:

EP applied: 06th June
EP approved: Pending

Industry: Cyber Security
Current location: USA
Citizenship: Indian
Degree: Masters Degree from USA
Salary ~ 19k

Quick question: Since it has been after we submitted application, however, while checking the status of the application it throws this message, "No record found. Records older than 6 months are not shown."
Any Idea if this is bug and everyone sees  the same?

Thanks...

@jjoshi69 this happened to me and the company handling my EP said that there's usually a delay. My status showed up nearly a week later!

@banananana Gotcha.. And yes it was showing as Pending when my HR checked it on their side. So yeah lets see.. Looks like lot of folks has received EP/IPA approval in 2 weeks'ish.

And quick question - once its approved, does only HR gets the email notification or Candidate receives the email as well?
@banananana Gotcha.. And yes it was showing as Pending when my HR checked it on their side. So yeah lets see.. Looks like lot of folks has received EP/IPA approval in 2 weeks'ish.

And quick question - once its approved, does only HR gets the email notification or Candidate receives the email as well?
- @jjoshi69

I'm not sure if we would receive the email. It's my first time!

My EP is still pending and I've been waiting over 3 weeks. The company's agent has put in an expedite note on my application to hopefully speed things up.

I see you're in the US so it's your first time applying? I'm from the US and it's also my first time applying. From everything folks have written, it feels like it takes way longer for new EP applications vs renewals.

@banananana how much longer? 3 weeks or more?

@jjoshi69 not sure, but I'm at 3 weeks 1 day right now....

@banananana

Hi mate,

Did you get yours approved? and if so, how long did it take?

Thanks