S Pass status not received

I have applied for S pass Application through one of consultant.
As per his statement, My first ever S pass  application has  initiated on 11.01.2022 but unfortunately it was rejected.
Then after again Employer has reappeal the S pass Application on first week of March 2022.
But till date haven't received any updates,either it is  approved/rejected.

Also shown in work pass portal of MOM website, it shows "No records found".

Please Guide me what should I do for next??
I have applied for S pass Application through one of consultant.
As per his statement, My first ever S pass  application has  initiated on 11.01.2022 but unfortunately it was rejected.
Then after again Employer has reappeal the S pass Application on first week of March 2022.
But till date haven't received any updates,either it is  approved/rejected.

Also shown in work pass portal of MOM website, it shows "No records found".

Please Guide me what should I do for next??
- @amulpatel59

You should ask this "agent" for proof that they actually applied, as "no record found" means there is no application.
Agents are not normally an efficient method to do this kind of thing in Singapore, so keep looking for other jobs as well.
(Did you pay this agent anything?)
@beppi

Yes,
Pay nominal charge, however if no response comes from their end ,we will reimbursement the same.

Also pls share,whether is it affects like online application or offline application?
As it is illegal in Sngapore to charge the job seeker for the visa application or issuance (the low related fees must be borne by the employer, by law), I suspect your "agent" is actually a scammer, there is no application, most likely also no job and you will not get your money back.
Book it as "lessons learned" and look for another job!
@beppi

Ok noted.