Enquire Pass Renewal Status

Hi,

I'm new here, and I didn't see any thread about this recently. With the new MOM website to enquire pass status, will it also show the status of your work pass renewal?
From the previous website it shows "PENDING" when renewal is submitted to MOM, but for the new website what shall we expect to see?
I submitted my documents to the HR for renewal, and I've been checking the website to enquire the status but I am only seeing Valid plus the current expiry. I am not sure whether this is expected or the HR hasn't processed my renewal at all. Any of you experienced renewal recently since the launch of the new portal?
Thanks in advance for your replies.

Why don't you ask your HR whether they have submitted or not?

@beppi I did, problem is the HR hasn't been responsive. A month has passed already. The reason why I'm asking this is to know also if the enquiry system has changed and confirm if mine wasn't submitted at all so maybe I can escalate to the HR's boss 1f642.svg

With such a bad HR, are you sure you still want to join that company?
For me, taking a month to answer a clear (and justified) question would be a no-go.
Update to anyone who might see this in the future.. you will see 2 rows, your current pass and another in "Pending" status.

It just took a while for our HR to work on it. 1f610.svg