Car Hire/Rental recommendations

Anyone have any Car Hire/Rental company recommendations - we need to rent/hire one for a couple of weeks sharpish if the sale of our car goes through! Don't want to spend much, just need a small, family run-around for a couple of weeks.

Cheers
Tim

Tim,

I have for years used Joseph from SC Rentals in Qawra.  If you like i can pass you his mobile number just mention me to him and you will get a very good rate

Julian

Yes please, Julian,

Cheers
Tim

I'm late to the party as I've been offline for awhile but congrats on selling your car!  If you are still looking for a rental we stumbled upon a nice garage out of Sliema that gave us a good deal on a good car.  Let me know if you want his info.

Jennifer

KWL at qawra nr the palace hotel are said to be very reasonable - billys in mellieha did some friends of ours a deal just last week on kia avella for 16-18euros a day.

Cheers. KWL got our business a couple of days ago - they were very reasonably priced and easy to work with, though the car has seen better days...but that's OK it's just to get us though a crunch period.

Tim

CAUTION: Billy's falsified our credit card and has collected several times the price crook!

my friends (who dont live here) and I have used billys many times - no problem this end.

Have you taken this up with your credit card company, as they are likely to be equally responsible if the vendor isnt too co-operative.

I second Scubaboy. We used Joseph from Freeway Auto rentals in May and they really went out of their way for us as we had a few problems with regards to car seat not fitting vehicle/us being unable to find our accommodation etc. They really went out of their way to help us at no extra cost. We will definitely be using them when we return in August :)