Do I need a booster?

I have had 2 Pfizer in Hong Kong last year. Then last Nov on the way back to Hong Kong, I caught Delta. I asked for my 3rd jab in Hong Kong, but the government there considered "Delta" as my 3rd dose. I don't know if I need a booster here to be able to go to restaurant. I'm living in the North. Do I need booster? If yes, where should I get it?
Hello Pandora at Dodoland,

Having had the virus, it will be considered as your 3rd dose (booster dose) : https://www.mcci.org/en/media-news-even … uary-2022/

"As previously communicated by the health authorities, in order to be considered as "fully-vaccinated", citizens are to receive their booster dose between 4 to 6 months following their second dose of a COVID-19 vaccine or a single dose of Johnson & Johnson.

Persons tested positive to COVID-19 by a recognized laboratory or the health services of the Ministry of Health and Wellness, and who recovered from the disease are considered to be fully vaccinated for a period of four months after the date their contamination was detected."

It says 4 months after contamination however, there's no obligation for a fourth (second booster dose) (only recommendation).

I had my booster dose early November and as at today, I am still considered as fully vaccinated on the BeSafeMoris App.

Regards,
Anoushka
Update :

I had to call at the police station today and I seized the opportunity to ask the police officer about (my) vaccination status.

As i did my 1st booster in November, it is well over the  time limit of 4 - 6 months, and is considered expired. The officer was not too picky this time but informed me that I need to get a 2nd booster dose or show a negative PCR to access the premises of the police headquarters again. Same goes for a few other public administration offices.

So yes, you need a 3rd dose (booster) or PCR to show to access some public institutions
@Anou86

Thank you so much Anoushka!

I went to Port Louis Jeetoo Hospital yesterday, trying to get my 3rd dose. Unfortunately, they had only 1 dose left by the time I was there, also that dose was reserved for a doctor. So, I will need to go to other facilities. Will do it on Friday. Hope this time they have enough stock.

Cheers!
Pandora
I won't get my 2nd booster. The health officer in charge informed me that they are reserved for 60+ and being younger, the second booster is neither recommended nor mandatory for me... I called on 141
@Anou86

I've got my jab this morning. I can feel that is working, as my arm begin to sore after 3 hours. Just hope I am not going to feel bad like when I had my 2nd dose. Fingers crossing.

Cheers,
Pandora

1f91e.svgWishing you strength. Hopefully the after effects will fade soon.

So just to clarify - Where are vaccinations required ? Eg are they required in cinemas, restaurants, hotels, banks etc etc?
Restaurants, foodcourts, sports complexes. I have been asked to show my vaccination card at the police traffic branch. There are some other places where staff members are required to be vaccinated

Yes of course dr in traffic branch they definitely ask you this
So whilst they're allowing non vaxxed into the country (after a 7 day isolation) they're excluding them from accessing most facilities?
Rules are disregarded in many places (restaurants, pubs etc… cinemas i don't know if they are strict. But only government bodies seem to be strictly applying the rules.