Apartment Buildings - Thao Dien

Hi everyone,

I'm due to move to HCMC this August, and am attracted to Thao Dien due to the amenities and proximity to work. I will be moving with my wife and dog and am starting to look at apartment complexes within the neighbourhood. I looked through the forum but information seems to be "pre-covid".

Could anyone give me a local insight to the reputation of the different buildings? Any pros and cons would be more than appreciated. Obviously they need to be dog friendly - some names that have already come up are Gateway, The Ascent, Tropical Gardens etc.

If you would like me to be more specific we're after a building in proximity to the big British school, 80m² +, Open plan, Dog friendly $1000- $1200 budget, Balcony, Nice View, pool etc.

Thanks for any help and recommendations!
I sent you a list of apartments from 7-25mill by pm as samples
Thanks so much Andy. Appreciate your help!
Saigon Domaine is really pet friendly : )
@Nguyen Hieu Loc

I checked it out. Is this a hotel? We're looking for long term rental. Thanks though.
@TommyTP

Hi there. We have one pretty close to your requirements. If possible, you can come and have a look. The apartment will be available on May 7th (next Monday). We have pool, washing and drying free, pets allowed. Its close to school and other utilities.

The address is number 13, 12th street, Thao Dien ward.

(You can search for Le Thuoc street, 12th street is at the end of Le Thuoc)

Here is contact: Tu -***

Thank you.
Moderated by Cheryl last year
Reason : No contact details on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
@Ngoc Tu Nguyen

Please do not put personal detail on forum.

JOBS AND HOUSING SECTIONS:

If you are looking for an accommodation or want to offer one, please go to the Vietnam Housing section.

ADVERTISING:
The forum is not aimed at helping you to promote your company and products. If your thread is of a commercial nature, please use the dedicated sections: we invite you to register in theVietnam Business directory or to have a look at our Advertising page.
The forum can't be used to promote external groups or organizations. Should you want to organize gatherings/activities with the other members, kindly get in touch with us: we would be pleased to help you.

@TommyTP It is a serviced apartment on Thanh Da island, Binh Thanh district, HCMC   

@Andybris2020

Thank you. Ill be careful next time

Avoid Masteri.

Join dog lovers in HCM FB group.

I'd suggest a good serviced building & start with a 6 month contract.

Theres one I know where many have dogs & stay for years.