Anybody knows West Nairobi School?

Hi guys

I wonder if you could help me. I am looking some good school, preferebly with american curriculum and I have heard about this school. Does any of you have any experience with them? How is their standard? Would you recommend to send my kids there? You know how important education is for your kids.

Thanks a lot

Miguel

hello

this school is in karen on the way to karen shopping cetre from town you will sign before you get to st francis church

so sorry didnt read your question properly. dont know anything about their performance

Hi Mike,

I'm a teacher at a British International School and I know of West Nairobi School but I can't say I know a lot about them. I do know a friend of a friend who works there and I can try and find out for you if you like? There is also Rosslyn School that uses the American system. If you are looking around I would suggest to visit them as well as the other schools - maybe even some British (there are about 11 in Kenya). I know we give tours of the school whenever people come in and explain everything you need to know before admitting students. As you said, it is so important to choose the right school for you and I would think West Nairobi School believes this too. As the person said above, if you are driving towards Karen on Ngong Rd you will see the sign for West Nairobi School so it's quite easy to find. Have you heard of ISK also? They offer American Curriculum too and they have a very good reputation. They also have the option of International Baccalaureate. They are a leading school in ICT at the moment.

Hope this helps and good luck!

Hello Miguel,
Good to see you again on this forum.I do hope you found finally a good place.I suggest you follow up with rebecca,am sure she will assist you.
Keep in touch
Regards
Roger