Converting my ICT card to Blue card

Friends, I'm an Indian working in Germany on an ICT(intra-corporate transfer, tied to my current employer in India) card. I landed in Germany on this February 25th. I got a concrete job offer now from a German company with a salary that exceeds the blue card thresholds. My RP appointment happened on 22nd of April Dusseldorf immigration office and I'm yet to receive the card in my hands. And I have to serve a 2 months notice period in my current company. I've few concerns before accepting the offer.
  • Am I legally allowed to apply for blue card now when my ICT card application is still processing? If that is a problem I can wait till RP card arrives (probably in another one week). Job switching just after 3 months of reaching Germany can be a reason to deny the blue card application?
  • I got to know my ICT card will expire as soon as I leave my current company. My joining date is 01.08.2022. Consider if I apply for the blue card by June 1st (after accepting the offer, The new company offer relocation services through their relocation agents), what is the probability that I will get the blue card by August 1st. Also I heard that it may take almost 2 months for getting an appointment for blue card. So I'm not sure if i could be able to join by Aug 1st in the new company.
  • As per my current ICT application status, i'll be granted an RP till Dec 14th this year. So will it be valid even after my resignation from the current company? I know that I can't work in another company with ICT card. I just need to know if I could at least stay in Germany till I receive the blue card.
  • Another concern, The company offered an unlimited employment contract with a 6-months probation period. Does this affect the blue card application process by any means? Since I saw in few articles that for the initial blue card application, you should have a job contract of minimum one year.
I'm really impressed with the new employer and their job offer. It does meet with my expectations. But I don't have a clear idea on these topics. That's when I decided to seek help from fellow expats here. I know for sure that lot of my friends here have gone through such situations in the past before. Any help in this matter would be highly appreciated!

Thanks from Vinay 1f64f.svg

I do not know the Blue Card application procedures and regulations, but I would like you to keep in mind that the local foreigners' offices ("Ausländerbehörde") differ greatly in the speed (and often the method) at which they work. Thus nobody here will be able to tell you whether you will get the result in time and how long it will take to get an appointment. It is best to ask the office, even if they are (usually) very difficult to reach and deal with. Hopefully, the new employer can help you with this.

Hi Vinay,

I am also in similar situation now.

it would be great if you could please let me know the process that you followed.

Thanks in advance.

@ArunSasi07 The user you refer to, vinay-prasad, only posted this one message and stopped frequenting the forum shortly after that. So you may or may not get a reply.

You can, however, start your own thread or post on other existing discussions if you welcome answers from others as well.