Would like to make friends in Tunisia.

Hello I am Lala. I am 47 and I am an American and I am planning on visiting Tunisia in January 2023. I would like to make some female or male friends so when I go I will know people there. If you are interested in starting a friendship. Please reply. I only speak and write English. Thank you 😊

@Lala75 welcome in tunisia

@Lala75

I'm going in July then again in January… would love a flight buddy?

@Lala75  you are welcome to Tunisia, so you can make friends by joining groups in the field you  rather for instance " hiking, bikes, and so on"

@Lala75 Wellcome Lala! you'll have a great time here, I moved with my wife and our little son about a year and a half ago and it's areally wellcoming coutry.

@Lala75 Dear Lal, I wish you a safe travel, and I hope that we will meet in Tunisia and be the best friends in exile, and make this trip a historical one that will be ingrained in your memory. Welcome to Tunisia

Hi there, welcome to Tunisia! I am sure that it will not be difficult making friends here. People are usually quite friendly and socialize with each other a lot.

@Lala75 welcome to our beautifull Tunisia

Hey lala

Welcome to tunisia i'm pretty sure you gonna admire the place

Anyway if you need anything you can contact me it would be my great pleasure to help you know the country and explore our culture

Have a nice trip ❤️