Applying new EP before 1 month in current company

What should I fill in `last drawn monthly salary`? Technically I haven't got my salary from this company yet

Fill in what you are supposed to get, according to your contract!
Hi! 
Good day!

Sorry to bring another question to this forum. Hope this question wasn't asked before. I searched and couldn't find a question as mine. :)

What is the possibility of getting an Employment pass after rejection of a Work permit application and lack of S pass quota with a suitable educational background, experience, and a high salary scale? Here are my overview:

Education: Mechanical Engineering Graduate, Lean SIx sigma green belt, PG Dip in Stratergic Leadership, MBA final research submission is in July 2022 with other professional certificates.
Industry: Manufacturing
Designation will come like Research and Development (R&D) Engineeer
Salary > SGD 6300
Planning to apply in June 3rd 2022.

Earlier employer didn't apply for employment pass due salary is not enough for that. After I obtain Six sigma green belt and some other professional certifications they conduct an interview again and accept to go with high salary.

Please let me know the possibility!

@rakshikaravi you are all set for EP.. ask them to apply for you and you would get it

@sonuengg123 Thank you so much :) I will ask them to apply

Previous rejections only have an influence if the same minus points still persist.
Since you have additional certificates now (and the lack of quota was anyway not your fault), you might have better chances than before. Good luck!

@beppi Thank you so much sir! I too hope for the best.