EP Approval Time May/June 2022

@William Chang89  Who is the employer??

@sireeshamaadala Not yet, still waiting.

@ramyavinodh When did they apply and the who is the employer

It might help you. Today my EP got approved.
Application date: 10th June
Approval Date: 20th June
Profile: Network Engineer
YOE: 10 yrs
Salary: 21K Basic
Nationality: Indian
Industry: Bank

I am in Singapore for 4.5 yrs, this is my 5th EP. Thanks.
Today my EP got approved.
Apply date: 27th May
Approval date: 21th June
Profile: Researcher
YOE: ~ 3 yrs
Salary: 7.5K
Nationality: Nepalese
Univ: NTU

Thanks
@ghimiredambaru congrats. :)

Just curious if you submitted your COE also to MOM?
EP6: COE in Singapore means "Certificate of Entitlement" and is an (expensive) permit to own a car. I assume you meant something else?
EP6: COE in Singapore means "Certificate of Entitlement" and is an (expensive) permit to own a car. I assume you meant something else?
- @beppi

Hi Beppi, sorry for the confusion, what I meant was Certificate of Employment. My employer asked me to submit my certificate of employment for my 3 previous companies. I wasn't sure if MOM requires to submit also that. As per checking, these are the only requirements from MOM:

• Personal particulars page of candidate's passport.
  • If the candidate's name on the passport differs from that on their other documents, please also upload an explanation letter and supporting documents (e.g. deed poll).
  • Company's latest business profile or instant information registered with ACRA.
  • Candidate's educational certificates (e.g. degree certificate).
Thank you.
As far as I know, MoM does not require Certificates from your previous employers - they do their own background checks if needed. But your new employer might well want to see them.
As far as I know, MoM does not require Certificates from your previous employers - they do their own background checks if needed. But your new employer might well want to see them.
- @beppi

Thank you, beppi. 😊 still waiting for my application as it's still no record found since it was applied last June 16. Ive read here that it would take until 1 week to reflect it in the system. Praying that i will be approved. 🙏🏼
@EP16,
Thank you.
I have messaged you.
Please check the inbox.
Hi Guys,

Here is my case:

EP applied: 24 May 2022
EP status: Pending

Industry: Manufacturing
Current location: Indonesia
- @waveguide

Finally, my EP is approved today.
EP applied: 24 May 2022
EP approved: 22 June 2022

Industry: Manufacturing
Current location: Indonesia
@EP May 2022 Thanks for this detailed writeup, it really helps when you are also on the same boat and gives some confidence.  MY EP was applied on 6th May and 2 weeks later they had asked for some documentation related to fair hiring and also my updated profile.  Last week further documents were asked (not sure what are those) but still the online update is showing PENDING and i am waiting patiently smile.png holding on your words.  its not over until it is really over !!

EP applied - 6th May
Addtln docs asked - 20th May
Addln queries asked - 3rd Jun
Status is pending as of 10th Jun
Industry applied - Fintech

I am a DP holder residing in Singapore with 16+ years of experience in the banking industry
- @ramyavinodh

Finally got my EP approved today.  It took almost 6 weeks and 5 days for the approval to come through.  Thank you all for this forum and support I got from each one of you..

@ghimiredambaru thank you 🙏🏼

Hi Everyone,

EP application: June 16
Nationality: Filipina
Industry: IT
Salary: 7,300

My EP was submitted last June 16 by my employer however, when i checked my status it says ‘no record found' until now. Is this normal or should i wait a couple of days for my information to reflect in the MOM system?

Hoping for your reply guys. I'm getting nervous as it's my first time to apply in SG. Thank you.
- @EP16

Update: my employer called me as MOM is requesting for a clear scanned passport. Maybe thats the reason i couldnt find any records under my passport. Already submitted a cleared scanned passport today. Hopefully i can see my records in the next few days. Thank you. 🙏🏼
In my case,

EP application: June 13
Role: Product Management
Salary: 10k+

Still waiting :')
Hi Everyone,

My EP was submitted last June 16 by my employer however, when i checked my status it says ‘no record found' until now. Is this normal or should i wait a couple of days for my information to reflect in the MOM system?

Hoping for your reply guys. I'm getting nervous as it's my first time to apply in SG. Thank you.
- @EP16

Update: my employer called me as MOM is requesting for a clear scanned passport. Maybe thats the reason i couldnt find any records under my passport. Already submitted a cleared scanned passport today. Hopefully i can see my records in the next few days. Thank you. 🙏🏼
- @EP16

Just want to share an update:

My EP is alreay reflected in the system after 6 days. Thank you. 🙏🏼
Guys, I have a quick question. Once I land in Singapore and my Employer file for Physical EP pass, how much time it takes to get the EP pass on hand? Plus Do i have to go through Medical or anything?
If someone can share the thorough process, timeline etc would be great.
Jjoshi: Your IPA will tell whether a medical checkup is needed. After your appointment at MoM for issuing the EP, the physical card will be sent within 1 - 2 weeks.

@beppi Thanks. It says Declaration under “Medical Required” section. What does that mean?

Jjoshi: That might mean a medical declaration is needed. But you better ask your employer or MoM!

@beppi Makes sense, thanks again!

Hi Everyone,

- @EP16

- @EP16

Just want to share an update:

My EP is alreay reflected in the system after 6 days. Thank you. 🙏🏼
- @EP16

HI All,

MY EP got rejected after 7 days.  It says "Your application has not been approved. Please talk to your employer or agent.
"

May i know what could be the reason or can this be re- appeal? Thank you and hoping for your reply.
MY EP got rejected after 7 days.  It says "Your application has not been approved. Please talk to your employer or agent."
May i know what could be the reason or can this be re- appeal? Thank you and hoping for your reply.
- @EP16
Your employer can request the rejection reason from MoM, as indicated.
An appeal can of course be lodged, but whether it makes sense depends on how it addresses the rejection reason.

@beppi thanks, beppi. I was informed by my employer that it has something to do with the company and will re appeal today. Will wait for another 3 weeks +++ for the result . Thank you. 🙏🏼

Document submitted by HR :  12 May 2022
Current status: Pending status as on 27 June 2022
YoE: 16y
Current location : India
1st time EP application: Yes

There is no even change in the status. It is still "PENDING - your application is being processed"
Just started to worry. It's been a long wait, still no fruitful result.

Fingers crossed.
This is for S pass

Application: 15 June
Application approved: 28 June (today)
YoE: 3y
Industry: Media
Salary: 3k+

2nd Spass
Anyone gotten their outcome of EP application recently? Mind to share when did you applied and when did you gotten your result. Thanks.
I used to be PR, moved away for almost 10 years. I've been told EP application might take longer because of this (further background checks on my time in Singapore previously). Doesn't ease the anxiety though........

Applied: 25 May

Nationality: US citizen
Currently in Singapore
Salary: >$20k

Industry: Tech
- @banananana
Finally approved! Applied 25 May, approved 29 June. Took a little over a month.

This is my first EP application.

Hi All....

Any updates on the Employment pass approval. Anyone in the forum got the pass approved?

Mine is still "PENDING". Can anyone advise???

Thanks

MGS
Ep applied on 16th June
Ep approved on 30th June
Banking
10 yoe

This was the longest processing time as informed by HR that recent applications took longer than usual time to process.

Hopefully everyone got their approval soon.
Can anyone advise???

- @GShankarpm207

My advice: Stay calm, train your patience and read related forum discussions - there are plenty!
Hi,
Find this forum is very useful and informative.
EP application submitted : 28-Jun
EP approved: 05-Jul
Industry: Banking

checked my application status in MOM just now. noticed, its approved and expiry date is '01 Jan 2023'
Anyone can please advise is this expiry of IPA or new EP expires in 6months of time ?

Thanks in advance.
Sksg: Is your EP alredy issued? If not, how could it have an expiry date?

https://www.mom.gov.sg/eservices/servic … ion-status

saw the ep application status and expiry date here. 
Yet to receive IPA from employer

Hi,
Find this forum is very useful and informative.
EP application submitted : 28-Jun
EP approved: 05-Jul
Industry: Banking

checked my application status in MOM just now. noticed, its approved and expiry date is '01 Jan 2023'
Anyone can please advise is this expiry of IPA or new EP expires in 6months of time ?

Thanks in advance.
- @sksg_123

That's the expiry date of your IPA.
IPA is issued for 6 months, pass when issued for the first time by MoM is typically for 1-2 years, renewal is for 3 years.
Hi all...

Did anyone got the work pass approved????

My pass was applied on May 12th, and the status is still "PENDING".

Thanks.

MGS

@GShankarpm207 My EP took almost 7 weeks for approval, so you just need to stay calm and trust the process.

@ramyavinodh

Thank You......

Hope I will get the good news sooner...

MGS