Housing needed but need expats environment for social life

I am retired teacher and need advice. I need a n environment of expats for social contact, billiard etc. Since most probably i am going to stay there alone the first years. Which city to choose? Limassol, Paphos or Larnaca maybe even Nicosia? And next step. Where in that city? I mean is there an expat suburb or apartment building where many expats stay?
I don't think you could go wrong in Paphos district but I am we bit biased as I live in it
There is a thriving expat community in Kyrenia and several nearby villages. Well worth considering.  Rents much cheaper too.

@pete21 Thanks. Of the rents i ve found out but did not know that for the expats. Do you know the names of specific villages or suburbs?

If you were thinking of settling in Larnaca..there are many Expat hotspots....the main one being Oroklini....full of them...also a good few in Pyla...but that in the Buffer zone..so may not be ideal..but a lot of expats living there to...
You should give Nicosia a hard pass. If it weren't for the kids school, we would live near Paphos or Larnaca.

@freekpieter

hi fp !

already settled ?

paphos is nice and more intimi than the bigger city's

fp sounds dutch? are you ??

would like to know if you are doing well !