Single permit and VISA process time.... how long in 2022?

Hi ALL

Long story short, I signed a contract back in Feb. 2022 and since then my employer has been working on the single permit. Until now, I still haven't received any update, which is rather disappointing.

I saw a lot of you received lodgment emails from the regulator directly, so you know the exact date of submission. However, I have not received any. Not sure if it is my Belgium employer intending to keep this way . I don't think they are and I also tried not to go down this path.

The only document I saw was the information document with my name sent by the VISA agency on the 3rd of March. The employment agreement was signed on the 9th of Feb. for a 1st of April start. My passport was provided on the 5th of Feb. and questionnaires requested by the VISA agency were completed on the 19th of Feb.. All documents required for the single permit, such as medical and police check, were supplied on the 9th of March.

I do have the VISA agency contact details and I wonder if I could check with them directly, as it has been a bit long. What do you all think I should do? Furthermore, what's a single permit and VISA process time for an employer located in Vilvoorde? I thank you all in advance. Cheers.

Hello,

bahhhh, if you read a bit the other threads, you'll see that it takes from 3 to 4 months to get the single permit... so you're still in the dead line!
Yes, check with your employer to be sure how things are rolling
@AlexFromBelgium

Many thanks! I did read, but when is this 3-4 months started? I was told that it was starting from the contract signed, but I don't think it is true after reading all the posts.

@Adeyola Yeah, I believe I will have to, but there is no reply. Hence, I may check with the agency directly. Thank you and I will let you know how I go.

Hi All,

My timeline is as below-

Region - Flanders
Application Date - 11th April 22
WP received- 28th Apr 22
RP - Still waiting

Can anyone please confirm if you have same timeline….

@AlexFromBelgium  I have already 4 months more I am waiting  I don't reccive mail nothing I am tired