Live out Ayi looking for full time work in Pudong Jinqiao Area

I am looking for work for our lovely neighbor, who is Ayi wants live out full time work in Pudong Jinqiao Area. 

She has lengthy experience working for expatriate families in Shanghai. Her work is highly commendable by the family she worked for. As her employer is leaving China, she is looking for full time work M-F 8-5pm preferably.

She likes to look after small children and also does housework and cooking (yummy Chinese food and great dumplings). She is also very keen to cook western style food.

She is very good at playing with children and is appreciative of how you would like to raise your child. She can understand and speak English, not fluently but with good communicative skills.

She is hardworking, reliable and trustworthy. We have been neighbor for over 7 years. She is always kind to my daughter, and people in the community.
She lives in the Pudong Jinqiao area with her family. She is Shanghainese, about 45 years old.

Please message me if you are interested.

Reference and photo available upon request.

Ben Li
[email protected]

Thanks a lot. I do believe in her as an experienced and trust-worthy ayi to find a desirable job. She deserves a good family to treasure her service.

Hello agneslee!

You should post an advert in the Shanghai classifieds > community section/ babysitting.

Harmonie.:)