Work and how to travel there

How to get a job in Lima? Is any body here can help me to suggest any jobs there? I AM Filipina I would love to work and live in Peru please I hope someone can help me out 😭 it's hard to find a job since I'm only high school graduate🥺
Any kind of job I can work🙏🙏 

Is anyone here can help me out? I would appreciate your help guys🙏🙏🥺🥺 I can work in restaurants or in a hotel or fast foods or house keeping it's fine, as long as I can work there and live.🥺🙏
Getting a job in Perú is hard for a foreigner. Heck, getting a good job in Perú is hard for Peruvians.  And especially hard for a foreigner who does not speak fluent Spanish and who does not have a skill that is in high demand.

Here's a guide to what you have to do:

You can do internet searches to find out more, like

how to work in peru

get a job in peru

peru visa requirements

Have you considered going to college/university and getting a degree in something you like?  That would make you much more employable.  Or a trade school to learn plumbing, electricity, welding, etc. etc.
Even obtaining a fast-food counter job at KFC requires knowing such 'palabras' as pechuga, presa, pospierna, ala, muslo, col, gaseosa, serviette, (ad nauseam) and understanding El Jefe's instrucciones.

cccmedia
I see Spell-check 'sandbagged' me on the spelling of 'servietta' (napkin).

Also forgot to mention the 'empleado' needs to cooperate with La Jefa whenever she is on the scene.

cccmedia
@OsageArcher 
I graduated high school in trade school here in the Philippines. I learned basics about commercial cooking.  Is there any chance for me to get a job in a restaurants or in a hotel?🥺 
@OsageArcher 

I would like to proceed in college but for now I couldn't afford to study. That's why I was trying to find a job if possible for me 😔 
Unless one can find Filipino restaurant(s) in South America -- and I haven't -- the odds in your favor are too low to be worth a cross-oceanic move in this case.

Even my esteemed colleague Brother Archer probably cannot reliably tell you what you seek is possible.  Unless he refers to the bromide 'Anything is possible'.

---

Dang it, it took me three tries to post the correct spelling of the
following Spanish-language word...

servilleta

-- cccmedia