I want to find a English teacher

My son is 8 years old, he knows simple English, I hope to find an online English teacher who can teach him half an hour a day. I hope the teacher has relevant experience, good pronunciation, patience, and attentive teaching. I hope you can help my son improve his English.。

@pure3707
Where are you located, i have bern teaching adults in hotel school , lived in scotland for 9 years and live in philippines where english id used as administration language! I am teaching english to 2 kids ( 6 years and 10 years)
Moderated by Djameel last year
Reason : Please share contact details via private message, thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
@pure3707 give Gio a shout..not sure if he is still teaching but worth a try..
Reason : No promotional content on the forum please
@cmdconseillimited

I'm in China. We can use Zoom for classes. You can add my wechat:)
@onefogarty

Thank you very much !  you can add my wechat :)
There are many Filipinos teaching many e g South Koreans English through Internet.   There are some businesses/schools connecting internet teachers and students living in different countries. But I didnt make notes about them and dont remember any name - but they excist   :)
Earlier I knew an Englishman located in Philippines doing such both in school and through internet but I have lost contact with him but he did teach at much higher level than beginner so I suppouse he got higher pay.

Where are you ? Face to face is so much better as student and teacher can feed off one another.

@GoDees

I am in China, so it may be more convenient to teach online.

@pure3707 give me coo wechat

@pure3707
My son is 8 years old, he knows simple English, I hope to find an online English teacher who can teach him half an hour a day. I hope the teacher has relevant experience, good pronunciation, patience, and attentive teaching. I hope you can help my son improve his English

Your comprehension and writing is very good, you would be a good teacher.

@cmdconseillimited

Reason : Please share contact details via private message, thank you.

My son is 8 years old, he knows simple English, I hope to find an online English teacher who can teach him half an hour a day. I hope the teacher has relevant experience, good pronunciation, patience, and attentive teaching. I hope you can help my son improve his English.。
- @pure3707

I would like to apply.

@tpiro .. sorry about that.

@Assej1116

Hi, check please and contact me.

[removed: advertising]

@pure3707

Hi. Im looking too. My doughter is 12. If You find somebody please let me know. I will be grateful. ***

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you

Hello Grzegorz K ,

Welcome on board !

Are you moving to the Philippines ? Try posting an advert in the Language classes in the Philippines section.

Regards,

Bhavna

@Grzegorz K do you like an online teacher? I have Filipino English teacher friends if you like...

I am a very experienced, qualified, retired English teacher (native English speaker) living now in Philippines.

Are you looking for online teacher or 1-1?

@avatar1562

Yes, im looking nativ speaker for my doughter (12yo). Of course - english native speaker :-). 1-1. On line.