Looking for a job in canada

Hello.
In order to move and reside into Canadian territory
I am searching for a job there. I work right now as a teacher. I have a big experience on store and werhouse management with a three years bachelor degree on computer science applied on management background.
Go online and search for a job.
Google is your friend.
Find contact details for schools and send them your CV.
Hello everyone,

@bouaziziadnen3, since you are looking for a job, I invite you to create your CV in the Jobs in Canada.

Also, you can read the following article;

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team
Thank you, dear. I will post a CV here. Is there a vacancy?
For those seeking work in Canada.

Read the Canada Guide which is located under "Discover" at the top of this page.

Read other posts here too.

Check the jobs section top of this page.

Post your CV in the jobs section.

Search online.
Hey,

There are many job consultancies here, and some of them are very responsible; if you contact them and send your CV to them, you will get a job as soon as possible. One of my colleagues got his job through a consultancy.
Sir i m intetsted to work in canada if u help me ple tell me about it i m intersted imp program i want a job offer in a good  company i m a heard worker and if company i  do my expensive  my self pay  vi( visa fees  air ticket etc)
Google is your friend and available to assist you in searching for work.
@Ricky P Miller thank you,

please send to me the link
Hello everyone,

Please note that some posts have been removed from this thread.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@Cheryl nice

How are you nice to meet you
Ihave tailr sowing oparetore garments mesenist skills give me job
Dear all,

In any canadian job application, they ask you clearly, are you eligible to work in Canada or do you require a visa?

Before, when i applied before getting my PR, I would say "I need a visa", and never hear back from the company. Now, that I am eligible to work, I apply and get call backs, emails etc.

To get a job without being eligible to work in Canada, you have to be in a niche market, with exceptional experience.

Just my 2 cents.