Terneuzen living

I'm considering to move to Terneuzen Netherlands. I would like to know if it is enough for a family of 3 (couple with 2 year old baby) an income of 5000€ monthly. Also if you have  some recommendations about the place, is it an active community? Are there different activities for being integrated and meeting people?
Terneuzen is an industrial area and apart from the nearby town has very little in the immediate vicinity.  The salary will be what you make it; my advice is to join something like LinkedIn and reach out to your peers who already work there and ask them for their opinions/advice.
Welcome on board.

Personally I have no working experiences at Dow although I know a few who does but I can answer your other questions as I grew up in the area.

Your salary is more than sufficient to survive depending on your lifestyle of course.

Terneuzen is a small city with plenty of activities, there's no reason to feel bored, but then again, depends on your interests.

Hope you have the information you were looking for.
@Primadonna

Thank you very much for your answer!

Do you know if it is easy yo find a rent? Any advice or Rent Agency you can suggest?

Which kind of guarantee do they ask for?

I really appreciate your answer!
@Cynic

Thank you! Seems a good idea 🙂
@Primadonna

Thank you very much for your answer!

Do you know if it is easy yo find a rent? Any advice or Rent Agency you can suggest?

Which kind of guarantee do they ask for?

I really appreciate your answer!
- @xirenesierrax

I am too long out of the area to give you advice on this one. If you Google on the search term "vrije sector" you'll get a lot of hits, including for real estate agents.

As everything is in Dutch you can at least try those. What's the policy of Dow? Maybe they have some tips. It won't be the first time they'll hire foreigners.

Good luck 🤞