Work Permits

A million pardons, however, I couldn't find a dedicated work permit blog. Heavy on the visa side.
So here we go anyway. 16 yr Vietnam resident with 3 yr residency visa. Covid's now in the review mirror and I'm offered an employment position.
Question; are work permits again being issued? Anyone in the know?
A million pardons, however, I couldn't find a dedicated work permit blog. Heavy on the visa side.
So here we go anyway. 16 yr Vietnam resident with 3 yr residency visa. Covid's now in the review mirror and I'm offered an employment position.
Question; are work permits again being issued? Anyone in the know?
- @River Frogs
Is your TRC a spousal one?
@River Frogs
Yes they are being given. If you have a TT TRC            ( marriage ) you can apply for a work permit exemption
Thanks. The work permit process has restarted  in HCMC and Hanoi? And permits are being currently issued?
@cougarcar20
Yes TT status.
Is it ok to ask if vietnam dropped all vaccine restrictions?
@River Frogs

I believe Vn still issuing Working Permits ! Most of my colleges are getting one now
I had my last work permit once month ago.
But you don't need a work permit, just an exemption.
@River Frogs

Still waiting for mine under company sponsorship. 2 runs in Hai Phong, 2 runs to Hanoi and now my paperwork line up in Saigon for processing. It's tough though but to your question, Yes still in issuance. A little set back is that even step forth criteria duly met, still that piece of crispy polymer with Bac Ho smiling face will determine the outcome. The thickest the stack, the faster the WP will prevail. I am not so lucky... run out of inks for paper printing thus could only rely on one good Samaritan with conscience and upmost integrity working at WP department to take over my case while discharge his / her duty accord to the government stipulated criteria. Hope my unicorn come before I start packing up my luggage.
1f641.svg
@alexneoh
Unfortunately, department uniformity remains in the conceptual stage. Persistence, your best smile, and a scoop of good luck eventually produce what one's after. Frustrating, ooohhh yes! Best of luck.
@River Frogs

Frustrating... nah, just underwent another round of Ferris Wheel and couple with roller coaster ride which eventually vomiting out  my skull and hey, my smile may look like a clown now. Just 1 word, stupendous.

1f635.svg