UK SPOUSE VISA PROPERTY INSPECTION REPORT

If you need a property inspection report for your spouse or family visas, try this company. [link moderated]/
If you need a property inspection report for your spouse or family visas, try this company. [link under review]/
- @metelondon
I don't think you need a property inspection report for a UK spouse visa; the UK Immigration Rules make no mention of them and as the UK has no individual registration scheme, they would be pretty pointless.  Our daughter's husband joined her last year and they stayed with us for 7 months until their house was ready, nobody has been knocking on my door to inspect our property.  Perhaps you could provide a link to the relevant section of the Immigration rules where it lists the requirements of these reports.

Cynic
Expat Team
Cynic, that's just a spammer ..
Cynic, that's just a spammer ..
- @Julien
I thought so, but when I checked, there are a lot of these people offering these reports and charging up to £185 for the pleasure, so I thought I'd call his bluff - who knows, I could have been wrong.

Might be worth while getting one if there are quite a few of you living together to show the place isnt overcrowded, i got a property inspection report in Oldham for £80. The local council used to do it but stopped.