Family Reunification Visa

I am from Pakistan and married to a Romanian girl. She is living here with me and I applied for a family reunification visa, Now immigration went to her home and meet her parents and ask some questions about my living space there. I have a question if anyone knows kindly answer.
After visiting home, How long does it take for immigration to decide whether to issue a visa or not?
It varies based on their satisfaction.  They may visit multiple times.

Your post doesn't make a lot of sense.  You said she is living with you, but you said immigration went to HER home with HER parents?  Where were/are you?  If this is for a family reunification visa, that would suggest that YOU are not yet living in Romania.  Typically, the home visits are for the Permis de Sedere Temporara, not for the visa to enter the country, but procedure may have evolved,

Some clarification may help, but my answer still stands.  They'll decide when they decide, could be 2 weeks, a month, more...

Romaniac
@Romaniac
We met in China in 2019 while we were studying there, after finishing the study we made a plan to marry so she came in January 2022 here and we did marriage. After marriage she also received POC (Pakistan Origin Card), When we register our marriage in romanian embassy they said to my wife that now you can apply long term visa (Family reunification) for him. So we applied visa being in pakistan.
@Romaniac
We met in China in 2019 while we were studying there, after finishing the study we made a plan to marry so she came in January 2022 here and we did marriage. After marriage she also received POC (Pakistan Origin Card), When we register our marriage in romanian embassy they said to my wife that now you can apply long term visa (Family reunification) for him. So we applied visa being in pakistan.
- @Ahmad Yar
Ok, I understand.  I find it interesting that they would do a home visit for the D/VF visa, I had never heard of that.  Typically, it's done after the visa is issued when you arrive and apply for your residence permit.  Oh well, learn something new.

@romaniac 1 month . I went in Pakistan and I got married and living there for 4 months. We got married on my first day in Pakistan but we went to register our marriage to Nadra, after to Romanian embassy (took just 2 hours and we got the marriage certificate).. after that we applied for visa long stay (I was still in Pakistan) in 30 days visa acceptance came and we came in Romania. First you we announce them we are back to Romania and with 1 month before the visa expires we applied for Temporary residence card , we got the card after 1 month (just 1 year availability) afte 1 year we applied again and we got for 5 years. Next step is to apply for the permanent card and also Passport! 

@romaniac 1 month . I went in Pakistan and I got married and living there for 4 months. We got married on my first day in Pakistan but we went to register our marriage to Nadra, after to Romanian embassy (took just 2 hours and we got the marriage certificate).. after that we applied for visa long stay (I was still in Pakistan) in 30 days visa acceptance came and we came in Romania. First you we announce them we are back to Romania and with 1 month before the visa expires we applied for Temporary residence card , we got the card after 1 month (just 1 year availability) afte 1 year we applied again and we got for 5 years. Next step is to apply for the permanent card and also Passport!
-@elenasimionov2017

FYI, there is no longer a "permanent card", it's now "residence of long duration". 

Also, he would need to apply for Romanian citizenship first, then a passport.  From what I understand, the citizenship process is difficult and requires fluency in the Romanian language.