Spass got rejected 2 times

Good day , Just want to ask the chance of the approval from MOM, my status is rehired , my previous boss apply me for SPASS the same pass he applied for me last time , HR applied Jan 20,2021 and got rejected , the reason is no quota, and ask me to wait for the quota to comeback HR said. After 3 weeks HR appeal against rejection and got rejected again , the reason is there's a 1 bill that is never paid and said they settled the unpaid bill and send another appeal against rejection for the 2nd time. 

Just want to ask if there is someone here have encountered  the same reason of rejection like mine?  And is there any chance to get rejected of MOM again after HR addressed the issues why got rejected ? And want to know also how long it takes for the application to have an approval after getting rejected 2 times?

Good day , Just want to ask the chance of the approval from MOM, my status is rehired , my previous boss apply me for SPASS the same pass he applied for me last time , HR applied Jan 20,2021 and got rejected , the reason is no quota, and ask ... - @noriel633

What bill was unpaid and what are you referring to? 

Employment pass/ S Pass is issued based on company, job, your candidacy, where does the bill come into picture? 

If you were overseas, had defaulted in any bill payments, by now you would have had an adverse record against your name. You need to settle such scores and keep a clean record in Singapore to be able to live and work. 

@Shekhz HR said bill issue is from company side and they settled it already and re appeal the application on the same day as per HR.

@Shekhz HR did not tell me what bill exactly is unpaid .

If the company did not pay a bill (and you had nothing to do with it), then they have to clear up the matter. If they do, your application will be evaluated as per normal. If they don't, you (or rather, the company that wants to employ you) will be rejected.

@beppi  thank you,  hello nice to hear from you again, so it means if the HR company settled everything after getting the rejection twice, the application process will take another 3 more weeks or more ?

An S-Pass application can take anywhere between two weeks and two months in most cases (although special circumstances might differ from this) and there is nothing you can do to speed things up - but plenty to slow it down. What your employer did was one of these things, so be patient and don't expect a result quickly!

@beppi thanks for the info 🙂 I understand and appreciate it a lot. I'll wait then I'll keep you guys posted.🙏🙏🙏

Update:
Appealed last 25th of March 2022
As of 13th of April 2022, appeal against rejection still pending.
@beppi hello hope you are having a good day!! Just want to ask you in regards to new work pass enquiry portal of MOM, upon checking my application using the new portal ,after being rejected twice now the status shown as PENDING. is it possible MOM purposely make the status of the application visible to both employer and applicant ?
Last 29th of April 2022 the last time I check my application it is in rejected status using the old portal. HR never mention anything also if they re apply me . 20th of January is the date of my application.
Noriel: If the status is incrrectly shown, your employer should contact MoM to resolve this!

@beppi as per HR as I've talked to them last Friday he said that the status is still pending, the same day  I have check my status reflect as rejected using the old portal of MOM. I'm little bit confused this is a new application or applicant can now see pending status after being rejected and appeals.

@beppi hello ..just want confirm if the new portal of MOM allows applicant to view the status of the application after the appeal?

Noriel: I do not know the "new portal", but I assume the functionality is similar to the old one.

@beppi oh, i see. I agree with that also. Obviously my employer apply for me with new application after appeal and been rejected twice due to quota issues. Thanks beppi, it is always good to hear from you in this kind of scenario.🙏🙏🙏

@beppi this to update my application, after a WEEK of pending status now it's “INVALID status_application has not been approved.” so ironically it only take week to get this very sad news. Do you have any Idea what on the earth is going on in my case beppi?

as per HR they will send an appeal against rejection today and will let me know  if the company will have quota next time. An appeal against rejection without quota is clearly wasted right? Aside from hoping for an approval, do you see any reason why the company would still want to appeal against rejection despite of having no quota?
There is no chance of approval without quota.

Since this company's HR seems to not know what they are doing, you should look for another employer. Good luck!
@beppi yah .. I already messaged the boss that “I trust the process boss but an appeal against
rejection without having a quota is clearly a
wasted isn't it?. I think It will only give us the
same result right?” and she replied that company quota is up and down. I really don't understand why she need to pursue my application aside of wanting me back as they liked my performance, or is it possible that soon they will have the quota or quota issue is not really the reason of the rejection?
I have the same problem, it is like the HR do not address the rejection issue and just keep on having same results.
@noriel633 Did you get your S-pass approved?
I am in the same boat.

Hello sir,

Please tell that how to check our spass application status and appeal status I'm to check it through ep online but it don't so please guide me to check it

@ynksriram EPOnline is the only system where you can check your application status.

If you cannot access it, you should ask your employer for help to figure out what is wrong.